Candy Carrier Chaos: Final Part

Let's begin--

Gummigoo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa........
.
.
.
.

Me: (At 0:05 - 0:07)

Umm... oooookay then... I guess start the chapter then?
--------------------------------------------------------------

We then see Gummigoo falling into the dark unknown out of bounce world with some floating teapots around. That she landed on some of them that hurt the poor Croco. And then she finally landed into solid ground.

Meanwhile we see Pomni falling down in the same dark world that Gummigoo is with her screaming... but then we see Y/N falling near Pomni that he was happy with a cute smile on his face. And that leads her to stop screaming.

Pomni: WHY ARE YOU NOT SCREAMING?!

Y/N: Well... maybe I was built different?

Pomni: . . . WHAT?!

Y/N: Oh, hey look at all those teapots.

Pomni: Wait, wh--

*DING*

Pomni then hits her face on the Kettle with Y/N hits his back on it that leads the two to slip down from the teapots that leads them hitting on more of the teapots and then we see YN looking down and then see the ground nearby and that he stopped when the last teapot when they hit on top of it, Y/N quickly stands up and the grabs Pomni's hands from making her stop falling.

Y/N: I've got you Pomni!

Pomni: Ow... huh, Y/N?! Ah please get me up!?

Y/N then picks her up and then the two have managed to survive from the high fall from out of bounce... Well I mean they wouldn't due anyway so...

We then see Y/N's eyes widen that he just thought of something.

Y/N: Oh, Hey Pomni. I just remembered who my AI is, in this world!

Pomni: Umm What?

Y/N: Yeah, it was those Bandits! Ah, it feels like if it was yesterday.

-FLASHBACK-

Y/N (Narrating): When I was home in my room I always draw characters that are from my imagination that one of those are the crocodile like sweets creatures bandits... and I remember I named the leader Gummigoo...

Pomni: That's... sounds better then my name.

Y/N: Yeah well... I was a kid back then so please don't judge me.

Pomni: N-No I wasn't judging, I found the name... cute is all.

Y/N: Oh... thank you :)

Y/N (Narrating): Anyway she wasn't the only character I made, I even created her some friends to make the croco Trio the danger Bandits to ever live... but then one day... my sister came in and grab all of my imagination creations and burned them to crisp.

We then see little Y/N watches in horror seeing his sister throwing the drawings Into the fire place and we hear his sister laugh evilly and that it ends the flashback.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Pomni: Y-Y/N I'm sorry to hear that... she sounds like a awful sibling to have.

Y/N: Yeah... I just don't know why she's like this... I didn't do anything to her but she always treated me bad when our mother is out to work.

We then see Pomni feeling sorry for Y/N learning more about his real world troubles with his awful sister. And that she gentle smile and then puts her hand behind Y/N back that made him look at her.

The Chaotic Jester of Excitement (The Amazing Digital Circus X Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें