Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91 Go to the Amusement Park  

Derek felt Valerie’s gaze.

He did not avoid them and also looked at her.

Two people, each with their thoughts, kept hidden deep within themselves.

It depends on the time we spent together in the past, whether we can say it out together or not.

The children of wealthy families had many scandals.

Derek had such a personality that he couldn’t escape from his family and his reasons.

Let him be forced to mature early.

But this was only the surface phenomenon that Valerie knew.

She didn’t know that there was a dark period in Derek’s family when he was younger.

He completely changed himself.

Valerie also lay on the tablecloth, with her hands crossed over her chest.

Suddenly, a coat appeared on her.

“The wind on the hillside was still cool, so you should cover yourself a bit.” Derek took his coat and covered Valerie with it, while he continued to gaze at the sky.

“There are four days left until next Monday, think about it, is there any place you want to go and play? Besides the aquarium, if you miss it, there may be very few chances to go out again.” Also, yes.

Once she accepted their guidance, Valerie had no more time to play.

She might have spent more time to improve herself.

She didn’t want to waste time and wanted to quickly acquire a set of skills.

Repay the Fisher family, cut off the Horton family.

Can she now say the places she wanted to go?

I was a little nervous.

“I…”

“Hmm? It’s okay, tell me, and I’ll go with you when the time comes.”

Valerie blushed slightly and pulled up Derek’s coat, covering half of her face, only revealing her eyes.

Finally, mustering up the courage, I said it out loud.

“I, I wanted to go to the amusement park and have some fun! Is it possible? If it’s not convenient, that’s okay too. Just like having a picnic on the hillside, it’s also nice to enjoy the scenery.” Tsk.

A little embarrassed.

An eight–year–old child would still feel nervous.

But Derek just smiled and nodded.

“Okay, we will go tomorrow. Don’t worry, we will just go to an amusement park under the supervision of my uncle. No one will say anything.”

I reached out and patted her shoulder, signaling her to calm down.

The two of them chatted aimlessly, talking until the afternoon.

We just managed to get through lunch by mixing the fruits Derek brought.

During this period, Valerie learned about Derek’s progress in his studies.

Derek also learned what kind of dishes Valerie would make.

Chapter 92 Go to the Amusement Park

The two of them had a good breakfast and, accompanied by the butler, headed to the amusement park under Lamar’s supervision.