Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111 Head to Jayvion's House

Felipe didn't drink coffee anymore and stood up in fright.

"B-Boss?! Are you, are you sure?"

"Did you do it or did I do it?"

No matter how anxious Felipe was, he could not go against Kieran's wishes.

I could only look at this outrageous contract, print it out, and directly stamp it with the official seal.

"Ah, I wonder what the other chairpersons would have known and how they w ould have reacted."

After all, 40% of the shares... Does this mean they practically gave away everything?

This position had already surpassed all the directors of the company.

And...

Who exactly was this girl named Bowman?

This appearance, why does it feel a bit familiar?

Felipe held the hot potato in his hand.

He sighed deeply.

Did you finally find someone to figure out the madness?

Felipe shook his head in resignation, thinking to himself that he was just an employee and there was nothing more to say.

He put the contract on the desk and continued with the work at hand.

Kieran contacted the manager of the mall while in the car and obtained Valerie's employee information.

"This address... is indeed Jayvion's home address. Let's drive there."

"Okay, boss."

The driver heard the three words "Jayvion" and froze.

Back then, it was myself and Jayvion who went to pick up the lady and also wi tnessed her running out from the Horton family that night.

Today he saw the young lady, and when she looked at him, she even smiled.

But now, they just left so abruptly...

A huge regret spread in the driver's heart, but he still drove toward Jayvion's h ouse.

Kieran took out his phone and wanted to tell the Horton family that Valerie was still alive.

This time, the information was undoubtedly conclusive.

After he finished typing this paragraph, his fingers felt incredibly heavy.

He hesitated to make a move.

After watching for a long time, I finally deleted the content.

Forget it, I'll tell the Horton family after I have done what Valerie told me today.

The car quickly arrived at Jayvion's doorstep, a typical small Western- style house with a small garden in the front, filled with green plants grown by Jayvion.

At this moment, the door of the small cottage opened and Jayvion was sitting at the front door, rocking on a rocking chair, enjoying the sunlight.

"Old man, it seems like there was someone at the door."

Jayvion's spouse was embroidering clothes for their grandson.

Jayvion opened his eyes and, upon seeing the approaching figure outside, he immediately stood up.

"It was the young master."

"Ah?"

Before his spouse could hear clearly, Jayvion had already gotten up and opened the door for Kieran.