Chapter 39

The improvement of acting skills is in all aspects

Father Zhang was smoking a cigarette outside the set.

He was out of luck and was caught in jail after being reported during a crackdown ten years ago.

He was finally released, and he wanted to find his previous brothers to mix in for a while before making plans.

Who knew that those brothers who called him brother ten years ago, either pretended not to know him, or just take a few hundred dollars to send him off.

Fortunately, at this time, someone who did not know his origin found him and told him the whereabouts of the little bastard.

He didn’t expect that the little bastard to really mix well.

There was a greedy light in Old Zhang’s eyes.

Hehe, it’s only right and natural for my son to respect this Laozi.

Moreover, even if his fingers were missing a few points, it’s enough to go to the poker table for luck.

As for that little bastard’s disobedience, it doesn’t matter. He is not filial if he doesn’t give him money.

Moreover, the little bastard values his money-losing little sister very much. That money-losing commodity is not yet an adult, if the little bastard is still so ignorant, don’t blame him for being so rude.

Old Zhang let out a ring of smoke leisurely.

Life is such a thing, it is impossible to explain.

Who would have known that the little bastard, who didn’t even have a hint of manliness at that time and prevented him from using the family law on his stinky woman, could have a bright future.

Ding Ding Ding, his phone rang.

When Old Zhang picked it up and saw that it was Feng Jiaming, he threw it to the side in annoyance, pretending he didn’t hear it, and let his phone ring.

If it wasn’t for the fear that the little bastard would run away to get rid of him, he would not be willing to do this job. Now he’s tired and has no money.

But he heard that Feng Jiaming, this stinky bitch, is a big star. Now, there’s a rumor about this big star being valuable. He also went through the entertainment newspapers in the past few days, and Feng Jiaming, this stinky bitch, claims to be single, but the internet says that she is the girlfriend of President Fu of Xingchen.

But he picked up Feng Jiaming several times.

And Feng Jiaming just hooked up with a young man. He also sent those two people for dinner a few times, and that person seemed to be the younger brother of President Fu of Xingchen.

Hehe, I didn’t expect this bitch to be ambiguous with both brothers.

He secretly took a few photos, and when he quit, he would find an opportunity to sell the photo to President Fu at a high price. He really can’t sell it to those entertainment reporters, and make a profit out of him.

Ding Ding Ding, his cell phone kept ringing, meaning that it would never stop.

Old Zhang impatiently picked up the phone.

That stinky bitch, Feng Jiaming, has so many things to do.

But he picked up the phone and said in a different tone: “Hehe, is there something wrong, Miss Feng?”

“Why don’t you answer the phone? I just went to the toilet without my cell phone.”

“The script? In the car, I’ll take a look for you——” Old Zhang picked up the white script on the back seat, and threw it aside at will: “I didn’t see it, did you remember it wrong?”