Chapter 62

How to come back from the bragging

Another beautiful weekend morning.

In the Fu family’s villa, a snow-white cat jumped into the empty room, looking curiously at the baby in the room who was sucking his fingers.

Is this Fu Xiao’s younger brother?

Such a small one, ah. It seems that he’s not even as big as himself. Little Sugar Cake, who inadvertently barged into this room, stood at the edge of the cupboard. Lifting his tail and keeping his balance, his entire body stretched out, and his big cat face and the baby’s face were only a few centimeters apart. He was looking at the little baby curiously.

This little baby, he didn’t know if it was born with a big heart, or what is going on. Seeing Little Sugar Cake, he didn’t cry, or make trouble, just a pair of black eyes looking at Little Sugar Cake as he giggled.

One person and one cat look at each other.

The little baby suddenly waved his hand and stretched his own hand towards Little Sugar Cake.

Little Sugar Cake was so frightened that he took a step back, and his body was so stiff that he almost bumped into the bottle next to him. Fortunately, he was quick to use his paws to steady the bottle.

As soon as his pads touched the bottle, he found something was wrong. Why is the bottle so cold?

There were dry milk stains all over the pacifier, and it seemed like it was half-drunk and was set aside at will.

Little Sugar Cake pushed the bottle aside in disgust, and couldn’t help but look around.

There’s no one around here, ah.

I have been here for so long and no one still found me.

It seems that the baby is not being well cared for.

But also Fu Yunxi, he doesn’t even care about this child. There is no one in charge of this large villa, and the whole house was filled with desolation. No one cares about this little baby.

Sighed.

Little Sugar Cake stretched his body and was about to gracefully walk around the baby when a small hand suddenly stretched out and grabbed Little Sugar Cake’s snow-white fluffy cat fur.

Little Sugar Cake turned to look over, and  met a pair of black eyes.

Big eyes met small eyes, and after a moment of silence, Little Sugar Cake said solemnly to the little baby: “Meow meow——” Let go oh, you can’t do that.

The little baby looked at Little Sugar Cake innocently, but his fat hand did not let go of his meat, and even giggled in his mouth. It’s as if ‘you say it, but I don’t understand anything’.

This gesture inexplicably made Little Sugar Cake feel guilty, since he knew it too well.

After staring at each other for a long time, Little Sugar Cake was defeated, he then turned his head and sat next to the baby and fell down resignedly, so the contented baby hehe with a smile and was very happy.

Little Sugar Cake smiled, since you like me very much, I will accompany you reluctantly.

The white cat cocked his tail and dangled it over the baby’s hand. As soon as the little baby stretched out his hand, he would immediately pull his tail away, and so on repeatedly, with pleasure and playfulness.

Usually Fu Xiao would not play with him like this.

But it’s good to play like this every now and then.