Chapter 67

Your partner?

“Hello.” After the song was sung, Xiao Yun walked towards Su Zening. She looked at Su Zening’s, like she was looking at some kind of a treasured object.

Those gaze looked at him as if measuring a commodity, making Su Zening take a step back.

Xiao Yun smiled, she stepped forward and introduced herself: “My name is Xiao Yun, and President Fu asked me to take you.”

Su Zening didn’t answer: “President Fu” Fu Xiao, what kind of trick is this? Take him what? Why would she take him?

Su Zening couldn’t hide anything on his face, and that face clearly wrote out all his thoughts in his mind.

Xiao Yun chuckled, President Fu didn’t tell him, so she naturally wouldn’t say it. The expression in her eyes was poisonous, she’s been in the entertainment industry for so many years, what kind of disagreements and dirty things she has not seen.

She could clearly see the relationship between President Fu and this teenager at first glance, and President Fu was serious about this teenager.

But she’s a smart person and knows what to say and what not to say. She came to see the teenager in order to give her heart a foundation.

The contract was only read by her first, and the teenager hadn’t signed it yet. It was not certain that President Fu will take this contract to make the little beauty happy someday. So why would she fret over trifles and tell him this matter in advance? So she just smiled and said: “I have seen the contract you signed with Angus. You have the obligation to cooperate with the announcement of the movie. You will cooperate with the announcement in the future. But you can’t do this now, so I’m here to help you.”

She was right, the teenager is really good, but as an artist, he still needs to take some physical lessons.

Since she decided to take the teenager, she naturally understood that cooperating with Angus’ movie announcement was an excellent opportunity for the teenager to debut. If it works well, the teenager can definitely become famous in one battle.

How could she miss this good opportunity? When the first round of the movie’s promotional video is released a month later, the teenager’s contract should have been signed, and both two would fit just right.

If——

A look of regret flashed across Xiao Yun’s face. If there are music variety shows with decent national views this period of time, the teenager’s popularity can be further improved.

Unfortunately, time is limited, and there is no domestic music program scheduled for a month, and it’s too late to form a team now.

Unless there is a ready-made team.

There is no way to do this. She has to think about whether there are other ways to improve the teenager’s popularity.

Xiao Yun thought so much in her mind. Su Zening didn’t know it at all, he just looked at Xiao Yun hesitantly.

By this time, the people around had also recognized Xiao Yun and greeted her: “Chief Xiao.”

Xiao Yun nodded slightly, she smiled and handed Su Zening a piece of paper: “This is your training class schedule. The time and place are all there, you can just go there on time.” She found the best teachers, which ordinary artists can’t afford to pay for.

Of course, the teenager doesn’t have to know this.

Su Zening took this piece of paper and didn’t think much about it. He only regarded it as part of the cooperation with Angus. After all, Angus’ movie is also one of the key projects of Fu Xiao’s company this year, and Fu Xiao single-handedly facilitated it.