Chapter 69

The gifts were all for Little Sugar Cake

After Fu Xiao finished saying those words, he stared at Little Sugar Cake lying on the sofa. He also had some regrets, what happened last night wasn’t a big deal, and what he said was a little heavy.

Will Little Sugar Cake be unhappy to hear that?

Hearing this, Little Sugar Cake, who was originally watching TV, tilted his head and looked at him with a pair of large eyes, with his mouth meowing.

He seems to be explaining something.

Looking at those beautiful eyes, Mr. Fu, who has always been decisive in killing, immediately regretted it.

Didn’t it just get into the bathroom? The two of them sleep together, why is he talking to Little Sugar Cake like this because of this trivial matter.

The teenager is innocent.

He doesn’t know how sad he will be being told that by himself.

Just as he was about to rub the dumpling, who was sitting paralyzed on the sofa.

Little Sugar Cake, who was sitting paralyzed on the sofa, saw that he was blocking the screen and called out to him, but Fu Xiao didn’t even take a few steps to the side. So he sighed and dragged his body and took two steps, then he stretched out his paws mercilessly, pushing his legs and pushing Fu Xiao aside. He then turned his head and continued watching TV contentedly.

With a ‘none of my business’ look.

Fu Xiao:  …

The butler broke the silence, and said: “Oh, I forgot, Little Sugar Cake didn’t eat the extra snacks last night. The kitchen has prepared a new one,  I’ll go bring it out now to add it to Little Sugar Cake’s meal.” After he finished speaking, he touched Little Sugar Cake in distress.

It lost a bit of weight this time.

The young master is really unreasonable, Little Sugar Cake is cute only if it’s fat, why not let Little Sugar Cake eat.

As soon as he heard about the snacks, Little Sugar Cake raised his head excitedly.

The butler is the best.

The white kitty turned his belly, and let out a flattering meow meow in his mouth, then coaxed the butler into a beaming smile.

“Extra snacks?” Fu Xiao, who was pushed aside, said with a blank expression: “No extra snacks is allowed until Little Sugar Cake has dropped to normal weight.”

The butler hesitated: “But everything is ready.” He looked at the cute Little Sugar Cake and tried to fight for its due rights: “It can’t be wasted.”

Little Sugar Cake also stood up suddenly, and raised his head to look at Fu Xiao expectantly.

“How can it be wasted?” Fu Xiao looked at the cats outside the yard, smiled ruthlessly and said: “There are so many cats outside.”

Ah ah ah!

This big bastard Fu Xiao!

The old cat squatting in the yard looked at all this and shook his head silently.

Old cat: …

It just glanced.

The cat here is so squeamish, both the inside and the outside.

At this time, Little Sugar Cake, whom it thought was squeamish, walked behind it and said to it: “That was Xiao Xue just now. It was a cat that came two months ago. It was abandoned by its owner and wandered outside for a long time. It was a little timid, when you get acquainted with it, it will naturally come out.”