Change

Chloé's pov:

' So this is how it feels like to die, Huh. Hump, no one will dare anyway.  Of course they will be surprised but they will forget it in two days. After all... no one has time for me.'

In the darkness,  I was walking aimlessly in a white dress, which was glowing in the dark.. there wasn't any way to heaven or hell.

' Am I so evil that even the hell doesn't want me there? Hahhah. Ridiculous . It's utterly ridiculous. '

But suddenly, I began to hear someone who was calling my name

Miss Chloe..

Who?

Miss wake up...

How can a dead wake up?

Miss you have to go to school...

School? Wait , I am not a teenager anymore... WHO ARE YOU??

Wake up!

Suddenly, I opened my eyes , breathing  heavly in the bed ,as if I was having a nightmare. I looked around. I again heard that voice .

?? : Miss, are you awake?

So.. it was Jane. My butler. wait... this is so confusing... didn't I die? What am I doing here?

??:" Miss, i am coming in."

I didn't prevent him. I needed to know what day it was. My head is a mess.

Jane :" Oh so apparently, yoh are up. Thank goodness,  now please take a bath and prepare yourself.  Otherwise you will be late."

Thousands of emotions were running through my vains. I am confused between dreams and reality.

Chloe:" Jean... "

Jean :" Yes . Is there anything you want, Miss?"

Chloé:" i... i will not go to school today. And you have a lot of work to do. And... what is today's date?"* clam voice *

Jean:"  Today is xx,xx,xxxx.Why, Miss? Are you sick ? And work are you mentioning about?"

Chloé:" No, i am not sick, but i am sick of seeing my room painted in a childish pattern . You will have to change it . I will give you the pattern . And you know the rest, right?"

Jean:" As you wish miss but.. what about Adrian's posters?"

Chloe:" Burn them . No, keep them. I will burn them myself. "* cold voice*

Jean:" Yes, but.. why so suddenly?"

Chloe:" Some people are forced to be mature to survive in this world.  Just think i am a part of it. Now go."
* looks outside with blank eyes*

Jean widened his eyes and bowed to me.

Jean :" As you wish Miss Chloe. I will retreat. "

Jean went out, and I decided to atlest take a bath and wash my mouth before making a survival plan.

But there was a problem.  Now I dont appreciate the color yellow so much. Sigh. I will have to change my whole closet. I looked through my closet to find something decent and found a pink dress which was given by my father through Jean because he was busy attending his mayor's duties. 

Sigh.. I wore it and went out . I went inside my limo and told the driver to go to the most expensive shopping mall. Jean wasn't with me since I ordered him to change my interior design , according to my design. It will be ready till I reach home.