ICE QUEEN

<<Chloe pov:>>

I opened my eyes and looked around. 

'Ah... it's morning.. and I am in the hospital.. but what happened to me? ... the suffering ended, and I didn't even notice when it stopped.  But...  my body feels.. kind of different... as if I am free.. '

I tried to get up and went near the window.  I opened it and saw that the city was covered with snow...

' What in the world seriously happened? But I am definitely sure that it wasn't because of an Akuma... In fact, i think it's because of .... me.'

I immediately looked at my hands and saw nothing.  But I remember last time.. my hands were feozen and even my feet.

Suddenly I was jumpscared by tge snow fall outside and... ice appeared in my hands ..

Chloe:" WHAT? KYAAAA!!!"

suddenly, the door was opened by a father, who came running towards me and gave me a tight hug. He didn't notice my hands.

Andre :" Oh Chloe, you are alright!! I am so happy, daughter!! But are you ok? "

Before he could look at me properly,  I pushed him away and jumped on the bed, covering myself.

Chloe:" i am fine!! I want to rest. Leave me alone. I will call you when i need it, ok? Just go now."

Andre :" Are.. are you sure, sweetie? "

Chloe:" i dont say anything which is not necessary. Now go."

Andre :" ok dear. Take care."* was sad and leaves*

I immediately got up and looked at my hands..

Again.. the ice..

It's like... else's power... wait a minute..

I decided to do a trick like elas did in the movie.

Chloe:" Let it go~~~"* imagines magical snow flakes*

And in  the result

And in  the result... snow flakes appreciate from my hand.

Chloe:"OMG  OMG OMG!!!! OH GODDDD!!! POWERS ! I HAVE POWERS ! OH YEAHHHH!!!  "* jumps but didn't reach the ground*