still friends?

<<Chloe pov :>>

Today, on this weekend, I am planning to... sleep all day and do nothing. ...

Uhh, who am I kidding? I am a busy person.

But I will sleep a little longer than usual. Sigh, I don't want to get up.

Tikki:" So you are awake, Chloe! Good morning!"

Chloe:" Good morning, Tikki . I will sleep more."* sleepy voice*

Tikki:" Why?"

Chloe:"..."

Tikki:" chloe?"

Chloe:" ...."

Tikki sighed.

I chose to ignore her and sleep more, but since Luck is not on my side, Jean knocked on the door.

Uhhhh.

Jean:" Good morning, Miss Chloe. Your father is looking for you. "

Chloe:"..."

Jean:" Miss Chloe?"

Chloe:" UHHHHHH, ASK HIM TO COME HERE. DONT BOTHER ME. I AM SICK. "

Immediately after 4 seconds, Father burst into my room.

Andre :" CHLOE SWEET! I HEARD YOU ARE SICK? ARE YOU OK?"

sigh.

Chloe:" i am fine. I dont want to get up early. "* face in the pillow*

Andre :" b-but it's 10 am."

Chloe:" One more hour. "

Andre:" w-well, the thing is that Adrian is here. "

Chloe:" WHAT? Uhh, tell him to get lost."

Adrian:" You... you want me to go away, Chloe?"* sad*

Wtf?

I immediately raised my head and looked at the door just to find Agrest behind my father with a sad face.

Uhhh.

Chloe:" i just want to sleep, so.. wait. Why are you here in the first place? "

Adrian:" Well, i just wanted to meet my best friend.  Is there something wrong with it? "* innocently *

Chloe:" ... best friend? I almost forgot i had one thought. "* wispers slowly*

' Hah. As if. '

He sat beside me on the bed and put his hand above mine.

' WHAT?'

I immediately pulled my hand away with a scared look and glared at him. He was taken aback by my action.

Chloe:" dont ever do it again. "* word by word*

He looked down like a kicked puppy, and guess what? I don't care.

Adrian:" Well, i just wanted to spend more time with my best friend, that's all. "* sad face*

Chloe:" Then why dont you go with your other best friends? Instead, you are here to ruin my beauty sleep. "* annoyed look*

Adrian :" Chloe, it's 10 am . And i want to spend time with you. YOU."

Chloe:" Uhhh, then come some other day now get lost."* covers herself with blanket*

Adrian:" Cant do that!"* pulles the blanket and gets under it*

Chloe:" WHAT THE? GET OUT! HEY! DONT HUG ME!! HEY!!"

He got under the blanket and hugged me. I tried to get out, but he was stronger. DAME, THIS IS AKWARD!!! SO CLOSE ,SO CLOSE , SO CLOSE!!! BOY ALERT !BOY ALERT ! BOY ALART! My face was near his neck , i had to raise my head to not stick my face on it since he was pulling me towards him more and more. His arms wrapped around me tightly. Even his legs were around me. If we were in a standing position,  it would have seemed that I was carrying him, and he was clunched to me like a monkey. But since we are in bed... this position is for married couples.