Beware!

Danny has settled back home, and His parents are working to upgrade his watch. He exchanges frequent letters with Hermoine, Ron, And Neville. At night, Danny trains his ghost powers. He found he could create ecto shields and Ecto rays. Both of them are red colored. His super strength has increased from one ton to five tons. And his speed and agility have improved as well.

He has fully mastered Flight, Invisibility, and Intangibility. And in his free time. He spends the mornings being tutored by Jack or Maddy and the rest. He hangs out with his friends and Jazz. And then it's time for his birthday.

Danny wakes up and takes a shower. After that, he walks down, and his family and friends yell."Surprise." Danny responds with."Thanks, everyone." Suddenly, a honk comes from outside. Danny is surprised to see Ron, Neville, and Hermoine chaperoned by Arthur Weasley. Arthur greets him friendly."Hello Daniel, Happy birthday." Danny replies."Call me Danny, Mr Weasley, come in."

Danny Introduces his friends to each other. Danny says."Sam and Tucker, may I introduce Ron, Hermoine, and Neville. Ron, Hermoine, and Neville, May I introduce Sam and Tucker."

Everyone meets each other and is talking. And the adults suddenly ask Arthur?."How did you get here, Arthur?" Arthur looks around to make sure the kids dont hear him, and he says."With my Flying car, of course." Jack Asks."Can I see it?" Arthur smiles and says."Of course." Jack says."Kids, we are back in an hour." Maddy says."Behave yourselves while we are away."

The party continues late into the night. And Sam and Tucker say goodbye. The Hogwarts Golden Quartet stays over for the night, with Ron and Neville sleeping in Danny's room and Hermoine staying with Jazz.

Jazz and Hermoine are talking, and Jazz asks."Did everything work out with your research on Nicolas Flamel?" Hermoine says."Without you, it might have taken us ages to find something." Hermoine then asks shyly."Jazz, what kind of girls does Danny like?" Jazz replies."Honestly, I dont know. Most girls stayed away from Danny due to his accidents. And being the son of mad scientists did not do him any favors either."

Hermoine asks."Acidents?" Jazz answers."Accidental Magic." Hermoine nods and says."That was one of the reasons why most kids avoided me, too." Jazz asks."Do you like Danny?" Hermoine says."I dont know, but I do think about him a lot. He did save my life after all." Jazz says."You're only twelve, Hermoine. You have plenty of time to figure it all out." Hermoine hugs Jazz, and they both go to sleep.

Danny is teaching Ron And Neville how to play video games, and the three boys are having a blast. And they, too. Decide that it is time to go to sleep.

The next Day.

Arthur Weasley finally has a feeling. Of what it feels like to visit DisneyWorld. He loves the lab and all the inventions. The Fentons have made over the years. The words fascinating have been thrown around more times than what could be considered decent.

Suddenly, Arthur sees the portal and asks."Hey Jack, what is that?" Jack replies proudly."That is the ghost portal. Our greatest achievement. Took us over a decade, too." Arthur asks."Does it work?" Jack smiles and says."See for yourself."

Jack turns on the Ghost Portal. And not long afterward. The alarm goes off. Arthur asks."What is happening, Jack?" Jack replies."Something is coming through from the other side."

Suddenly, A blue-skinned ghost who dresses like a dockworker Comes out of the portal, and he says."Im the Box Ghost. I have power over all containers, cardboard, and square."

Arthur says."You are a Genius, Jack, a portal to the other side." Jack says."We need to get out of here, Arthur. He does not look too friendly." Arthur says."Agreed. Let's get out of here."