Xmas Advent Calendar 2023

Welcome to the third edition of our Advent Calendar!

At the beginning of the year, Christmas was months away. But as time went on, we got closer and closer, and before we knew it; Christmas was here. A few might have started counting down toward Christmas at the beginning of the year, and now, we're just shy of a month away!

Like our previous years, no activity should require a winner. You don't need a winner to have fun! Join in as many, or as few activities as you'd like, and jump from profile to profile to participate in even more activities. Participate in the contest only if you don't want to participate in our activities, or participate in our activities only if you don't want to participate in our contest. Participate in as much as you'd like, the choice is yours!

Get under a comfy blanket and whatever device you're using and join us in the fun! For 23 days, with a multitude of activities, and a Holiday-themed contest, we have created a collaboration between 20 profiles and 3 languages.

English participating profiles:

BTS-Community, ContemporaryLit, Fantasy, HistoricalFiction, Humor, LGBTQ, LY, Magic, NA, Paranormal, TeenFiction, WattpadDisney, WattpadMulticultural, WattpadZombies

International participating profiles:

AmbassadorsFR, AmbassadorsJP, AmbassadorsUS

Community participating profiles:

TheWarriorGoddess, WattNeverland

We ask that you keep the Wattpad Code of Conduct in mind when participating and that all entries adhere to Wattpad Content Guidelines.

Feel free to visit the Safety Portal at any time to learn more about keeping safe on Wattpad.

Contest Disclaimer: Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and are in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of the said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behavior directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated and may be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team for their inspection.