3 Escape and the Taste of Freedom

Authors Note:For a better understanding, I drew a picture of what the inside of Aki's cell looks like

Authors Note:
For a better understanding, I drew a picture of what the inside of Aki's cell looks like. You can't see through the door, which can only be accessed through a key card, but you can still see everything that happens in the cell, because the wall from the cell to the hallway consists only of prison bars.
Her mattress lies on the floor got no blanked and has some stains from her injuries.
There is a toilet on the other side of the room at a counter.
Anymore questions?

.

Aki's POV

My heart beats fast, maybe faster than ever before.
I tried to stand up, but I stumbled over my feet, and they gave in. I craweled as close to the cell bars as I could.
My handcuffs stopped me because they were connected to the wall. I sighted.

Should I scream?
Should I cry out for help?

>>Pathetic.<<

I am useless.
Will I be found? By heroes?

>>Heroes are bad.<<

They are. Overhaul and his workers say it all the time, but
I just want to finally be free, and I clearly need help.

If the heroes won't help me, then
how else could I ever be saved?

.

Deku's POV

Everything has happened so fast. Tsuyu, Kirishima, Ochako, Iida, and I got a call from Sir Nigheye's agency. When we arrived, they told us that Sir Nighteye was able to make out the location where Eri was kept. Someone bought a lot of toys and acted really suspicious.

Sir Nighteye's quirk is able to look into the future of the one he touches. This is how he found it out. The man is part of a Yakuza clan led by Overhaul.

Its name is Shie Hassaikai.

The plan was simple. A lot of heroes were informed, and luckily, we five got chosen to help them out. This is going to be my first real operation as a hero!

As we got there, nothing about this place seemed suspicious. It looked like a normal warehouse. We knocked on the front door, but nothing happened, so we broke in.

The alarm ring's in my ears. It is really loud, and there are red lights blinking.
Suddenly, a villain appeared in front of us. He was small and didn't look like a human. He had a black coat and a white mask.

„Its Iranaka!" shouted Sir Nighteye to us. „His quirk allows him to transfer his mind and soul into objects and is able to control them. Watch out!"
Man, this is a cool quirk!

He laughs evilly and then transforms into the wall. Because of that, the wall and floor now move unpredictablely around, which causes me to fall to my knees. I look up and see that Mirio is just sprinting through the wall!
His quirk is just so incredible! He is a true hero.