4 Hospital

Aki's POV

I blinked. Everything was so bright. I shut my eyes again.
As I opened them, I saw a bright white ceiling.
Then I quickly sat up. It wasn't a good idea, though. My head hurts like hell, and I feel dizzy.

I saw a table with two chairs, two doors, two windows, an empty hospital bed, and-
I was sitting in a hospital bed as well!
I was out? Out of the basement. I escaped! Where am I? Where is Eri?

I heard a steady beeping sound. I was connected to some tubes, and my bandages looked new and clean. I wasn't in my clothes anymore! I had on a hospital gown! Someone undressed me! Touched me! Put tubes in my arm! There were infusion tubes and blood bags.
Are they taking my blood too!?

I stood up. I was barefoot but didn't care. I walked to the windows, but the hospital tubes in my arm prevented me from going further, so I grabbed them violently and pulled them out. Blood is dripping to the floor, but I don't feel any pain. I heard no voices but my own breaths.

As I reach the windows, I look outside. There is... the sun? Is that the sun? There are trees. And grass and buildings. People are walking through a park. There was an animal. I was free. But I need to get out.

It looks like I'm on the fourth floor.
I tried to open the window, but it was locked. Why would it be locked?
I looked around and walked to the door that was nearest to me. It led to a bathroom. Inside are a toilet and a sink. Above the sink is a mirror.
I don't recognize myself. I have a band-aid over my right temple and a band-aid over my nose.

My hair looks ravaged and dirty. I have dark circles under my eyes and some minor wounds covering my face. My hospital dress is covered in blood from my arm. I look like a mess.

I turn around, and there is something I don't recognize. It looks strange, like a mini-cell. (She means the shower.)

I walk to the other door and peek my head out. There was an aisle with other doors, and some people were walking and chatting.
I sneaked out and walked light-footed. I hear someone shouting behind me, but I don't listen. I walk and walk and turn left. There are stairs. I walk downstairs and walk faster and faster in the hope of finding an exit.

Someone shouted again and followed me!?
They catch up and grab my arm to prevent me from walking away.
„Stop. You aren't allowed to be here. Lets go back to your room.", then she gasped: „You are bleeding! What happened?"
It was a nice-looking woman. She has long, bluish hair and seems to be a nurse.
I tore my arm to my body, and she let go. „Let me go!" I shout, turn around, and begin to run. I am on the run. Either I'll find Eri, or I'll escape right away. Eri is our friend, but I can't help her while being stuck in here.

More people followed me, but I was fast. I turn left, I turn right, and I run for my life. The next stairs followed, and the next turn, and then I was stopped.
I bumped into somebody, and before I could fall, two strong arms held onto me.

I looked up, and as I looked into the heterochromic eyes of a boy, I instantly felt calmer. He is taller than me and has strange hair. His hair on the left is red, and the right side is white. A nasty scar covered his left eye. Firstly, he looked surprised, but then his look changed into something between confused and serious. He looks down on me and wants to say something, but as he noticed my bleeding arm, he hesitated.
„Stop her! Please!" I hear the nurse running towards us.
Shit. I totally forgot my surroundings. How could I be such a fool? Useless fool.

>>You are so stupid.<<

And now the voices are haunting me again! Man, how I hate this day.
„Let me go!" I shout at him, but he stays still while his grip is strengthened. The nurse caught up, and with her were two securitymen.
„Thank you so much for helping us, sir," said the nurse while she bowed. Each of the two securitymen grabbed one side of my arm. I tried to defend myself by kicking and fidgeting back and forth, but it ended up with them grabbing me harmfully. "Let me go! Hey! Stopp!" I felt myself raging. How can I escape? I need to get away from here! They lifted me up so that I could barely stand. It is easy for them to carry me around. I hate it.