004. 𝑾𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕

Hey, he's done this longer than you've been alive lover boy

Hey, he's done this longer than you've been alive lover boy. Show a bit of respect

Chapter 004: 𝑾𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕

🤍

Arriving at Dewey's trailer, Blair and Mark lead the way up to the front door. She felt bad for Dewey, not only had he been stabbed a billion times but his marriage with Gale didn't end well. She thinks he didn't like the lifestyle or fame, she heard he just packed up and left one night. Gale had called her asking if she'd seen or heard from him. Before she knocked Blair turned to look at Sam and Richie "go easy on him, his sensitive to all this"

The two nodded before Sam knocked on the door "go away!" They heard from the other side, Blair rolled her eyes sharing an annoyed look with her husband before knocking again "we just want to ask you a few questions!" Sam yelled out "I don't give interviews!" Sam looked at Blair and Mark, the women just nodded for her to continue - she didn't want to give away herself or Mark just yet...what? she likes a dramatic entrances! "We're not looking for an interview!" Sam told him then from beside her she noticed Dewey look through the small window making her yank her husband back out of view "give me one good reason why I should talk to you"

"I'm Billy Loomis's daughter"

One way to put it, Blair thought. From behind the door she heard Dewey say to himself "another one?" The women scoffed shaking her head before her head snapped to mark who laughed under his breath, he quickly stopped noticing her glare just as Dewey opened the door looking at Sam "that's a terrible reason for me to talk to you" Blair then stepped out dragging mark with her "good thing she's with us then" Dewey's face lit up slightly as he stared at Blair and Mark Kincaid "Blair? Mark? What are you doing here?" She smiled hugging him but her smile quickly dropped smelling the beer and BO on him making her pull away a lot quicker than usual before he greeted mark who almost grimaced at the sight of the other man before giving a awkward smile "hunting down psychopaths, what else?" Dewey nodded understandingly before looking at Sam

"My names Samantha Carpenter. I was attacked last night at the hospital. The night before that my sister was stabbed seven times. I know you know what that's like" Sam looked at him pleadingly before she continued "I'm just trying to protect my family, five minutes that's all I'm asking"

Blair looked at Dewey with a pointed look almost daring him to turn her away, he seemed to notice because he nodded stepping out of the way so the three could come inside "I'll give you two minutes. I'm missing a show I like".

🤍

Walking inside Blair couldn't help but scrunch her nose up in disgust, the trailer was a mess. This wasn't the Dewey she grew up with. Mark leaned down to his wife's ear "are we sure this is the same guy?" Blair's shrugged before quietly mumbling "I'm not" Taking notice of the Tv, Richie saw Gale Weathers morning show on before he looked at Dewey "Gale Weathers? Wasn't you two..."