007. 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒋𝒂 𝒗𝒖

do you even know about your daughters fucked up visions of her dead dad?

Chapter 007: 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒋𝒂 𝒗𝒖

🤍

Mark had only gone down to the cafeteria to get a coffee and some chocolate for the kids, he thought having Jade wake up to some of her favourite treats might cheer her up a bit. He knew it wasn't going to be easy for her when she finds out about Dewey. On his way back to the room his phone rang making him pause to get it out of his pocket, Selenes name popped up on the screen "Sel, hey"

"Mark, where my sister?" Selene's tone was dead serious which made his stomach instantly drop "here at the hospital, why? Did you get Hayley?" He asked continuing his walk back to Jades room picking up his pace slightly "yeah we got her from Ambers memorial party"

The man shook his head with a scoff, the poor kid had just died and she's throwing a party? Unbelievable "a party? That's messed up"

"Tell me about it, but bigger fish to fry Mark. The little shit lives in none other than Stu Machers old house. You gotta keep my sister and the kids away, Nick says he think it's her"

Marks eyes widened as he suddenly sprinted off to the room skidding to a stop outside only to find Jades room empty, only a hospital gown on the bed

"oh fuck"

🤍

"I can't believe I'm risking my job for this" Kai complained as he drove the three siblings away from the hospital, Jade had had to borrow a spare plain white T-shirt of Kai's as hers was still drenched in blood and pretty unwearable, she still had her blue jeans on and her jacket had been recovered from Tara's old hospital room - she also had her locket back, so panic over. "Like you were going to stay at that job, we both know you were gonna quit" Jade argued with him he scoffed "you don't know that!"

"Yes I do! Anyway, Ruby you have Tara's location right?" Jade asked turning to look at her sister that was forced into the backseat alongside her twin "yeah, why?"

"Because obviously moms following Sam and Tara so wherever they are is where mom is" Ryder said in a duh tone as he narrowed his eyes at Ruby, Kai looked over at Jade momentarily "do you three wanna catch me up on what I've missed because I don't really know where I'm going or what I'm getting myself into"

Jade let out a frustrated groan "the Ghostface killer is making a requel, so he's picked off anyone related to the original characters so Stu Machers nephew was killed, Tara was attacked because Sams related to Billy Loomis, Dewey was killed because he's a legacy character same with Judy and Wes Hicks then we're being targeted because our moms the original final girl and my dads Billy Loomis...All caught up?" Jade consisted looking at him mockingly "wow, ease him in slowly Jade" Ryder muttered rolling his eyes