Decorating and familytime.

Rose's pov.

I had bought a lot of stuff for Chris's room.

The theme was blue, green and brown. He had a brown bed with a blue blanket and green pillows. And a blue carped with a worm on it. I bought it because he likes to squirm and so he is like one :)

And blue and white curtains. With teddies on.

I had just finished his room when Edward came in and nodded to me. It was time. Emmett would be here in a couple of minutes.

I took Chris from his play carpet that I had put him on while I was working on the room.

I sat in the love seat with Chris in my lap, bouncing him while I waited for them to come. I knew this was not about me so my attention was on Chris's laugh. Oh how I love that sound.

I heard the car door open and Edward calling everyone in to the living room. Before they came in everyone was down here and Emmett came in with a huge smile on his beautiful face. He came over to us really fast and kissed me hard. God I love this man. I could be in his arms for ever.

Edward began talking while Emmett went back out. Alice was looking at us weirdly, she hadn't seen this and she was curious to why he left again, I knew my sister to well, she waned to know what was going on, and hated not to know. Well welcome to our wold sis.

I got back to reality to hear the last of Edwards tale. I knew what he was going to say anyway.

"So we waned to give you what you all deserve. We have watched you with Nessie and Chris and knew we had to do something. Sooo. Emmett come on in." He hollered the last sentence. For Emmett was out of hearing distance so they couldn't hear there hearts.

5 minutes later they came in. Emmett had one in each arm, wow we couldn't have gotten more lucky. They looked so much like them, the boy no older than five and the girl between 1-3 but looked no older than to at the most.

Esme looked to be in tears. Carlisle was in chock but who wouldn't when it's like seeing yourself in mini version. I would be.

Alice was bouncing up and down and Jasper looked to be having trouble with every emotion. I went over to my dear brother and put my hand on him, sending my calm his way. He breathed out and smiled hugely at me.

Emmett came over to Jasper and me first.

"I found this angel for you and Alice. And guess what..... Her name is Angel" he grinned.

Jasper smiled and his arms came out automatically to hold her. Her eyes began to shine and her arms went his way. When she came in his arms she cuddled up and her head on his shoulder.

"Daddy" she whispered and Jasper's eyes glistened with unshed tears.

Next Emmett went to mom and dad.

And before we said anything David jumped down from Emmett and ran over and hugged Esme's legs.

We were all finally hole.

Now it was time for all of us to become a hole family.