Chapter one.

Emmett's pov.

Ahh finally full. I had a great game with to grizzlies. So fun. Now I just have to get home to Rose. Ahh my sexy ass of a wife how I love her.

'What in the world is that smell. It is really odd' I thought to myself.

Needing to find out what it was I ran towards it.

Coming closer and closer to the smell I found a blue basket. 'Hmm wonder what's in it' I smiled.

Walking up close I found more blue and something under a blanket.

Lifting it up and if I had a heartbeat it would have stopped right then.

It was a teeny tiny baby. 'Oh my lord he is gorgeous' I thought to myself.

I picked up the basket needing to have my father look at him. 'MY son' 'wow what in the world.... Where did that thought come from?? '

Oh well.

I came up to the house then.

"Carlisle I need you ASAP. " I boomed out.

And 2 sec later he was there.

"What do you need son.... Oh what is that odd smell" he looked really confused.

"This is what I need your help with" I held op the basket. "He is mine. I can't explain it I just know I want him." I hurried to say.

"Oh my. Lets go upstairs. No one is home just yet. So lets take a look."

When he took him up. A note fell to the floor. I hurried to pic it up.

It said.

'Dear finder of my baby boy.

I am truly sorry for not being able to take care of him. But they would take him to.

He is 6weeks old. Born June 18 2012.

His name is Christopher, but you can change it if you want. I don't know if he has any allergies but please take care of him. He has no other to take care of him. I truly hope he is okay, I didn't have time to get him to a house. I pray to the lord all mighty that he is safe and sound.

Also please raise him well.

All my love to you Christopher, mommy loves you with all her heart. I am so sorry I had to do this.

Love, Annalie Rose.

PS. He is 65 % human, 20 % vampire, 15 % wolf - Just so you know. I knew you were out here and would find him soon. And thank you. I myself is a hyprid of a human and shifter but mostly human, and his father was a hybrid between a human and vampire. He was killed when I was 6 months pregnant. And I guess now is my turn.

I really am sorry to leave him and have someone else take care of him, but please be nice to my baby. I love him so much......

Holy moly.

"Dad you have to take a look at this. Holy cow." I handed him the paper.

One minute later and a pause for him to go into chock.

"Wow. Newer knew this could happen. " he choked out.

"Me either, is he okay?? Can I keep him. Please. I have this instinct that I have to protect him with all I have." If I could cry I think I would be. I really felt protective of this little guy.

"Sure son. He is perfect." He said and handed him to me.

"Hi son" I grinned down at him.