Play time in the snow.

Rose's pov.

1 year later!

We were all outside playing with the snow. Right outside our home in Alaska. We moved here just after we got the other kids home. So we could have a place for them. There sadly wasn't room enough in our Forks home.

Christopher, Angel, David and Nessie were making a snow man. Nessie looked about 12 now. David about 8, Angel just about 4, and Chris was just about 2 in size.

I can't believe that time flies by so fast. It seemed just like yesterday that I had my son in my arms for the first time. And now he was running around in the snow laughing, because he had put snow down Angels clothe. Hmm just like his father I thought to myself. But couldn't help but have a big smile on my face. It seemed like there was always a smile on my face, after we had him. I finally felt like I could cope with being what I am now.

It had really been hard before. I know that I had Emmett and it made it so I could stay alive, if that's what we are, but not always enough for me to be really happy. But my son made all that go away, he made it all better. I love Emmett to death, but not being able to get my utmost dream come true, ruined me. So being able to be a mom to Chris really changed me. Well Emmett to really.

He could be really serious now. I had even seen him kind of yell NO! to Chris. I knew I had to trust him with everything. I knew he knew what to do with him.

I know that he thought I would hok him from him when I was first shown him. But I also knew that we had to be in this together all the time. No one was the better parent.

Jasper and Alice were having a snowball fight with Edward, Bella, Carlisle, Emmett and the wolfs.

Esme and I were looking out for our kids. They were just a hoot sometimes. David was really funny sometimes. He was shy but just like Carlisle to. He was like a sponge to knowledge. It was funny how if we said anything slightly wrong, he came with this hole explanation on the right thing. Carlisle sometimes looked so proud of him till we said yes dad to David. Then he looked shocked in the begining, now he just roled his eyes. David thoug was always proud when we made that conection. Those to were like peas in a pod.

We really were happy all of us. There was nothing that could come between us ever again.

Our kids were gifted and our family was hole.

I would kill anyone that would try to come after us.

I wouldn't ever let anyone hurt our kids. Or my siblings. I didn't wan't anything to happen to the ones that I love.

I smiled hugely when I heard all the kids laugh out loud when Alice was chocked when she got a snowball in the face, by Bella. God that was just funny to see. She just froze. and stod there like a tiny kid that got her teddy taken from her. Even Jasper was down on the gound laughing from all of our humor and mirth about it all.

I don't think that anything could make this more perfect, until Cris came over and held on to my leg.

"Mummy, up" He said and How could I not lichen to that sweet kid.

The day was just perfect, and So would the rest of our lives be.... At least I hope....