TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

A/N: I was thinking of changing the cover. What do you guys think?

 What do you guys think?

3rd POV

Nightmares, a nightmare is defined as a frightening or unpleasant dream, but in reality a nightmare is far worse.

For so long Tara had been plagued by them. Woken up screaming covered with in cold sweat and that night was no different.

Tara woke up with start. Having slept barely 3 hours she felt exhausted, but after relieving her troubled past in her dreams, sleep seemed like the last option.

Nightmares cannot be seen in plain sight, they hide in the deepest parts of your subconscious, slowly taking over your mind.

Unable to go back to sleep, Tara headed to the hospital, she checked the surgeries' board and saw that Derek was about to start a surgery.

As she stood in the gallery, Derek noticed her presence and smiled at her, the intern gladly returned the gesture. That sweet, beautiful smile that could melt her heart was the only thing that could make her feel anything other than the emptiness she'd been feeling lately.

Near the end of the surgery Cristina and Meredith walked in.

"Why aren't you prepping for rounds and stealing all the good cases?" Cristina asked.

"I got here at 3 in the morning, I already prepped. So why aren't you prepping for rounds and stealing all the good cases?" Tara shrugged.

"No reason."

"No reason?" Asked Tara and Cristina at the same time.

"I'm waiting for Tim, he's in the OR next door." Explained Meredith.

"I'm avoiding Burke." Cristina said and looked at the red head expecting an answer, but when they didn't get one Meredith turned to Cristina.

"Why are you avoiding Burke?"

"He thinks I moved in with him. Why are you waiting..."

"He is doing me a favor. Burke thinks you moved in with him?" Interrupted the blonde.

Instead of answering Cristina turned to Tara. "Why are you watching Shepherd's surgery?"

"Neuro relaxes me. It's not my fault that happens to be McDreamy's specialty." She said.

"Wait you're calling him McDreamy again?" Cristina shakes her head as her friend doesn't answer, again.

Cristina and Tara wait in the hallway as Meredith talks to Dr. Stone.

"So Burke thinks you moved in with him? What does that mean?" Tara questioned.

"Ok it's not important. You're calling Derek, McDreamy again." Cristina changed the subject, again.