Chapter 2: Shipwreck.

"Hey Mayhem! Look who just hit the jackpot!" Said Leo, putting the stuff he found on the shipwreck's table. Mayhem furrowed it's eyebrows, giving Leo a warning. He can't help but scoff, petting Mayhem on the head. "Relax, I can be sure we're just fine down here. Besides, with all this stuff I found, we can return home safely." He put the remaining stuff in his bag made of seaweed, tying it up with some rope he found from the ship. Leo then began to say, "I know my way around for sure, so come on." He turned around to only see Mayhem just floating about, looking rather troubled.

"It's okay. I'll take you there myself if you're too scared. Plus, at least we got some cool stuff to add to my collection!" Leo picked Mayhem up and began to swim back, ignoring it's warnings. They began to look around some more, only for Leo to find one last treasure. Which he found to be the most interesting out of all. It was a metal object, and it had 4 sharp protrusions coming from it. "A tiny trident! Man, I've never seen such a thing before! Heh, cool stuff coming from above am I right?" Leo was incredibly intrigued, and couldn't take his eyes off of it. While on the other hand, Mayhem sensed something.

From afar, it sensed the currents coming closer.
Something was coming this way. Mayhem tugged on Leo's arm, trying to break his fantasy. But he was completely dazed. "Mayhem, at least you have a trident now. Aw, look at that, you're matching with dad. I'll call it... I guess a dinglehopper? I can't think of anything. But hey, I wonder that they use these for..." He snapped out of it as he noticed Mayhem's distress, it pointed towards a big shark, coming towards them.
Leo screamed and took Mayhem with him, swimming as fast as he could. He made sure that his bag was tied tight, so nothing will spill out.

The shark took a bite, attempting to eat the both of them, as Leo swiftly dodged past. Mayhem tried to get away, but it got stuck in one of the shipwreck's sails, entangled in both nets and seaweed. It squealed, struggling to get out. The shark neared it, looking hungry. "Mayhem!" Leo exclaimed as he tried to look around to find something to ward off the shark. He looked around the ship, and found sharp pieces of wood. Leo decided to be resourceful and grabbed one of the pieces of wood and used it as a sword, surely it was big enough.

He pulled it out of the side of the ship, the loud sound catching the attention of the shark. It began to swim towards Leo, as he smirked, "Oh, feeling hungry aren't you?" As the shark charged at him, Leo dodged it's attack again, chuckling, "Sike. Hey, I know you can do better than that." Leo dodged another attack, "You really are reckless, aren't you?" He then took the leap and scarred it, finally warding it off. "Oh my gosh, one scar and you're giving up already? Come on big guy, where's the effort?"

It swam off, snarling at him. "That's one point for Leon, none for the opponent! That's how it's done!"
Leo began to laugh, but forgot that Mayhem was still stuck in between the sails. It yelped, startling him. "Oh yeah, I forgot."

He then slashed through the sails using the piece of wood, freeing Mayhem. It swam happily, cooing with joy. "I'm glad you're okay!" Leo hugged it, relieved. "Now, let's head back. They might be looking for us."
But as he said that, that's when he remembered he missed the performance. Leo let out an "Oh shit." And hurried back as fast as he could. He swam through the dark valleys of shipwrecks, trying to find his way out.

As he began to swim back, Leo heard the sound of aggressive scuttling. Knowing that he'd been caught. It was April. She finally found him. "Leo! Where have you been?!"

A/N: Sorry for this being a bit of a short one, I promise to make the next chapters going forward a bit longer <3