🤎 [1.]

Devin stared blankly at the pile of open text book, notebook and highlighted words in pink, blues, greens and yellow "I have no" she dragged lightly before clawing her fingers through her ginger dread locs in distressed the simple strangs slide down her brown skin over her left shoulders to be in the sight along with her school textbooks

Slouching her head and a heavy puff she was slowly feeling defeated about college. Not that she would ever give up on it and drop out and forget her degree but everyone hits that burn out stage especially when it's your freshman year. She had to write an essay paper which shouldn't have been nothing more than simple especially when it was a topic of your choosing.

Devin went to the university here in her state for literature degree minor in Greek mythology; nonspecific reason she figure if she would sit herself down for a degree it would be something she loved.

So why is it it so hard?

Especially if it's a personal question that should be so simple as to allow the words to flow right out of you but it never was simple for Devin at the same sense she had always had what felt like an identity crisis--She was an average girl more good than anything and she had spent most of her life always questioning was she following her own direction, the direction of the "good girl"

Go to school. get a job. fall in love then die.

Was that all?

Devin could easily run her mouth and say things about herself that she knew but when you ask her a deep question it often stumps her because she always had been so present for what life is never long run life, she knew what she wanted and did just about whatever she did wanted when she wanted too. There were never limitations that actually had to make her plan moves out for herself before doing whatever she wanted.

Bing

Lifting her head and turning it left she read the notification that popped across her phone screen.

    10:34am
'Days until expected period: Today'

"Shit" Devin muttered under her breathe, sliding back the computer desk chair with the palm of her hand on the edge of the brown wood desk she quickly hopped up and glanced down at her attire. Moving her ginger locs from her view Devin scolded herself for staying so long in her night clothes and not even attempting to be ready for her day regardless of her just doing anything. You never know anymore.

Sliding the closet door back closed after she had collected her outfit for the day she caught a glimpse of herself in the sliding door mirror, making a 'yikes' face before busting out laughing at herself Devin turned her head left and right seeing she was in a bad need for a retwist. Turning slightly she tossed her outfit out on her bed

 Turning slightly she tossed her outfit out on her bed