🤎 [4.]

Waiting patiently outside the university front doors for the admission office Devin had a busy day ahead of her, She was getting somethings done today only thing she had to excuse that she wouldn't have to complete for herself was this application she had to chew the bullet for from angel.

Devin pressed the lock button her cellphone so the screen can light up she checked the time it was becoming closer to the lunch hour and she would be damned if she let any of these woman get a chance to run out on her. Devin had already had a conversation with her advisor about her paper which turned out to be half her problem, she needed to start labeling her papers instead of allowing them to sit under 'untitled documents' for the past two weeks Devin had believe she was turning in her papers in both her classroom but she had been uploading blank documents, with the impression she was doing what she was supposed to be doing she didn't bother to check her grades believing she at least had a 'B' on her papers which would maintain herself in each class.

Well that wasn't smart of her but what wasn't smart of her was ignoring her advisor as long as she had been. She wasn't calling about her paper she hadn't turn in she was calling about the last two papers she had been missing in classes. Now devins failing her classes which is jeopardizing her financial aid offer for next term with her school.

11:51am

Devin inhale turning back around to peak in-between the poster board plaster all across the window for situations like this Devin could see two women sitting around and another man and woman had sat at a share desk together just talking.

Talking!?

Uttering words under her breath Devin licked her lips leaving her bottom lip in her mouth, inhaling Devin went into a mental battle instantly.

What should I do?

I mean they are almost about to get on lunch and it's not like theirs a line out here.

Devin stood there reasoning with herself on what she should do the inside of herself was telling her that she would be more rude to demand someone to see her when they had already got themselves comfortable and ready to have lunch after a long day. To Devin she wouldn't have known if one of the four really needed to eat today because they skipped breakfast.

Frowning at her own thoughts Devin glanced off rolling her eyes at her foolary. Turning around swiftly Devin hands came to the glass windows knocking, it was polite knock but it was still very loud she was sure of it. Peaking through she can see them shared same looks in the inside a dreadful look of wanting to deal with someone so close to lunch "Um excuse me! I'm looking for Mrs.Taylor!" Devin shouted, she seen all three heads turned towards who was obviously Mr.taylor