🤎 [3.]

Devin nibbles at the tip of her thumb while watching her toes wiggle, every once and a while her eyes would carry over to the sign above her bed 'forever and ever babe'

Here she was stressing about herself and life decisions and she couldn't stop thinking about her love life being a hopeless romantic will do that to you, everyday at least thirty times a day Devin wonders who she would end up with--She wouldn't say her love life sucks a lot of her past boyfriends were fine and they treated her very well, she was more spoiled than anything but somewhere some how they lacked Devin was usually craving more or they fail a fantasy she realized she had in her head.

She would feel guilty after coming to her sense about this one it did come, she couldn't look at them knowing that they were being the best they could to her she definitely would reciprocate back but they wouldn't complete the job. She would have to get them to understand this and break it off and that could be quite traumatic for them if you asked her.

But nothing is more certain than Devin desired to be in love, she was in love once 'prince charming' everyone called him that knew of him. He was a barber and growing entrepreneur steps away from opening a small spot in the mall slightly older than Devin he was twenty seven, no kids at the time, very handsome financially stable from previous conversation with one another, prince charming is the one that told Devin about credit actually--He was devins ideal man hands down flaws was worth it to her because he and her were like ying and yang.

But to Devin it's small things that will spend her over, unlike angel prince charming who was way more respectful with his affairs half the time Devin didn't know and she had to learn to snoop and take the signs on her own.

Devin couldn't take it respectfully or not she had one idea of how her love life would be and this wasn't it for her, she ended it very quickly the two year relationship ended with hello. Literally. She heard how that hello left prince charming mouth and she knew right then and there that this girl, was going to be a new one under his belt and she had absolutely no energy anymore.

"Bitch why you thinking about love and you ain't got no money..car" devin grumble tossing herself slightly so now she was looking up at the ceiling of her bedroom, it irritated devin the most, she hated that flaw the most about herself.

Her school paper popped back in her head.

'How powerful can love be?'

Devin exhales with stress she had been fighting to write the damn paper because she knew how passionate she was naturally but to write a essay paper about and not pouring her heart out in it would be difficult, Devin game plan is usually to let her fingers type for her go back proof read and make adjustments as she seen fit. The ideal alone of allowing her heart and fingers to tell herself about herself, exposing herself for what she already knew but never bothered to acknowledge completely. It was a lot.