Part 20 ANDREA'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

As the conversation between ANDREA and DANIEL continues, a subtle shift in tone emerges. Andrea begins to subtly manipulate the narrative.

ANDREA: (smirking) You know, Daniel, I couldn't help but notice the difference between you and Kathryn tonight.

DANIEL: (confused) What do you mean?

Andrea adopts a confident demeanor, weaving her words carefully.

ANDREA: (leaning in) Well, it's clear that I can offer you a more stable and understanding relationship. Unlike Kathryn, I'm not burdened by unnecessary drama.

DANIEL: (taken aback) Andrea, that's not fair. We're going through a tough time, but it doesn't mean Kathryn is any less.

Andrea continues to plant seeds of doubt, subtly gaslighting Daniel.

ANDREA: (smirking) Daniel, you deserve someone who appreciates your efforts. Kathryn seems so caught up in her own world; she might not be the right fit for you.

DANIEL: (defensive) Andrea, don't compare yourself to Kathryn. This is not fair to her.

Despite Daniel's protests, Andrea continues to undermine Kathryn's character.

ANDREA: (smirking) I just want you to be happy, Daniel. I can offer you a more fulfilling relationship.

DANIEL: (uneasy) I need time to think about everything. This is a lot to process.

Andrea, satisfied with sowing seeds of doubt, lets Daniel leave, leaving him in a state of confusion and internal conflict.