21 LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

INT. LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Kathryn and Daniel are lounging on a comfortable sofa, surrounded by the warm glow of dimmed lights. They've just finished watching a movie.

KATHRYN (smiling) So, what did you think of the movie?

DANIEL (grinning) It was good, but not as good as the company.

Kathryn playfully nudges Daniel.

KATHRYN (smirking) Smooth talker. Always knows the right thing to say.

DANIEL (laughing) Well, you bring out the best in me, Kath.

Kathryn reaches for the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.

KATHRYN (teasing) You know, I still can't believe you let me have the last piece of popcorn. Are you feeling okay?

DANIEL (acting surprised) What? Are you saying I never share?

Kathryn raises an eyebrow.

KATHRYN (smiling) Let's be honest; you're a popcorn hog.

DANIEL puts on an innocent face.

DANIEL (sincerely) Okay, maybe a little.

Kathryn chuckles and leans in closer.

KATHRYN (softly) I love moments like these, just us, no cameras, no scripts.

DANIEL (nodding) Yeah, it's nice to have some downtime. Life gets crazy sometimes.

Kathryn looks at Daniel thoughtfully.

KATHRYN (sincerely) How do you handle the craziness, Daniel? The constant attention and all?

DANIEL (smiling) Having you by my side makes it all worth it. We navigate through it together, and that's what keeps me grounded.

Kathryn smiles back, appreciating his words.

KATHRYN (seriously) I'm grateful for you, Daniel. Through the ups and downs, you've been my constant.

DANIEL reaches for Kathryn's hand and holds it gently.

DANIEL (sincerely) And you've been mine, Kath. I wouldn't trade this journey for anything.

They share a tender moment, the love between them evident in their eyes.

KATHRYN (softly) You know what they say, right? Real relationships aren't perfect; they're just real.

DANIEL (nodding) And ours is as real as it gets.

They sit in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company as the night unfolds, their love story continuing to write itself in the quiet moments they share.