Chapter 2

The bright pink sky, the vibrant green grass, and the sugary scent in the air.

It was overwhelming to him.

He rubbed his eyes, not believing what he was seeing in front of him. Was any of this real? He stepped forward carefully, not trusting the wafer path ahead of him.

He looked up from the path and noticed how he was in the same woods, but it was all candy themed.

That's when it hit him, he remembered why he was here again. To catch that little freak collecting Damien's blood! He looked around to see if it was anywhere in sight.

"Hey! I know you're in here! You can't hide from me! I'M GOING TO GET YOU! " He shouted as he ran up the path.

A rustle came from his left, so he turned his head to see a bush made of pink colored leaves. He creeped over to the bush slowly, knowing that it might be hiding there. He held his hands up preparing to catch it.

He held his breath. Until..

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Another man with a pumpkin themed attire hopped out from the bush and held his axe out causing Oliver to step back in shock. He lost his balance and ended up falling down. The man swung his axe back and forth with his eyes closed.

"WHAT THE HELL?! HEY HEY DUDE CUT IT OUT!!" Oliver shouted.

The man paused and opened his eyes, his hands still holding the axe tightly. He looked down at Oliver who was on the ground.

"Oh my god..I'm so sorry..", he breathed out as he dropped his axe to help Oliver up.

"What was that for?" Oliver dusted himself off. "Are you trying to get me killed?"

"No no..not at all, I just panicked. Plus, if you were alone in the woods and heard a guy shouting he's going to get you..you'd be pretty panicked too."

Oliver sighed, "I apologize. Have you seen this small strawberry hooded creature around? I need to find it."

"Yeah to the mansion," the guy pointed, "it's called Strawbz. Why do you..wait a second.."

The man examined Oliver closely, then gasped.

"You're the fourth player.."

Fourth player? Oliver tilted his head in confusion. He never signed up to be a player for any type of game.

"Uuuh..you probably got the wrong guy..," Oliver shook his head, "Anyways, thanks for telling me where this "Strawbz" went. Cya!"

He walked away only for the pumpkin man to catch up.

"No no, you are the fourth player! You did eat an apple pie, right?"

Oliver stopped in his tracks. The apple pie. That whole experience he had was real.

"Yeah..I did."

The two continued to walk down the path, Oliver obviously not knowing where it would lead.

"Hey, my name is Bryan Tian by the way! Since we're going to be players, it's best for us to stick together and get to know each other more."

"I'm Oliver. Oliver Reed."

"It's nice to meet you! You have a lot to catch up on. You see, the games haven't started because the third player went missing, so they skipped three and now we're at four, which is you!"

"Games? What games are we even talking about?"

"We haven't been told yet.."

"We?"