001

───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ❞ ─────

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aella_Makris

" Aella Cordelia Makris (pronounced Eye-la Cor-deal-e-a Ma-kres) (born May 23, 1999) is an British-Greek singer-songwriter. After being signed to Gingerbread Man Records, she released two EPs, House Plant (2020) and Heads or Tails (2021). After performing as an opening act on Harry Styles's Love On Tour from 2021-2023, she was announced as an opening act for Taylor Swift's Eras Tour for the Europe leg in 2024.

Makris in 2023

Makris in 2023

Early life and education

Born in Bristol, England, Makris is the daughter of Loukas Makris and Masie Scott (formerly Masie Scott-Makris), her mother is an Actress who stars in channel 4's 'Hollyoaks'. Her father is a former business man who worked with Adam Norris (father of Formula One driver Lando Norris). Her father's family is from Greece but moved to the United Kingdom when he was 9, while her mother's side is from Bristol. She has one brother, a younger brother Kostas.
She became interested in music at a young age, and started songwriting when she was eight. She attended Millfield School in Street, Somerset. She left school when she turned 17 with full qualifications and marks in all subjects. Her family later moved to Glastonbury for her fathers work and for her brothers education at the same school. Her parents split in 2017, after her father cheated on her mother. It is known that her father moved back to Greece after the divorce. Makris studied Administration and IT at International University of Monaco (IUM), but left the school in 2019 to focus on music back in the UK but later moved back to Monaco. She spends half the year in Monaco and the other half back home in the south of bristol. She partakes in Celebrity Gogglebox with her mother and brother. It's unknown if her and her father have any contact now.

Through out her time in high school it's rumoured Makris dated her father's business partners son Lando Norris who attended the same school as her. If this is true the two would have split in 2015

In 2021 Makris announced that her and actor Milo Manheim were together, but the two split in 2022. This news shared on Instagram with a post from Makris that stated "yes milo and i have broken up. and no it wasn't because either of us cheated it was simply because we don't have time for eachother anymore. i'm doing my singing and he's off doing his amazing acting gigs. it was a mutal break up with no hard feelings. we are still friends and i will continue to support him whilst he continues to support me. i've made so many good memories with him whilst we've been together and i cannot wait to make more with him as his friend. okay bye <3." Mannheim also posted a statement at the same time saying "Yeah Aella and I are over, we have been for a bit now. I will continue to support her whilst she continues to support me. We broke up because not only did we think we were better as friends but because we didn't have time for this relationship. Thanks for reading bye!" The duo have remained friends are are often seen together with other mutal friends "