007

aella and lando arrived at the hotel and headed towards the reception as all they wanted was to sit down and lando wanted to change out of his travel clothes. the duo received their keycards and headed for the lift. after they had got to the room they noticed that there was only one bed. "what the fuck- i though you booked a jack and jill lan! did you book the wrong thing?" aella asked. "no i booked the jack and jill room, let me check my emails." lando replied. whilst lando was looking through his emails aella went over to the bed to sit down. the jet lag was kicking in and she wasn't to happy about it. "fuck zak didn't think you were still coming so he changed it to a room just for me because he got your dates muddled up. he emailed me about it when we were on the plane. i'm so sorry aella we can go and say to the receptionist if you'd like." lando said apologetically to the girl who was exhausted on the bed. "it's fine lando weve shared a bed before so what difference does it make?" aella said to the boy. "yeah true but that was when we were younger- and now when that happens it's one of us napping, overnight we haven't shared a bed since we were probably seven or eight." lando replied. "what about the night kostas went back to greece? i swear i woke up next to you?" aella said. "i went to the couch after you were asleep then came back in for my phone charger but just climbed into bed instead of going back to the couch because it was eleven and i knew you would be waking up soon." lando said in a tone that aella couldn't quite distinguish the meaning of. "well we'll just have to make do lando because i'm tired. we're adults we should be able to share a bed without it being weird." aella informed the boy he only nodded in agreement.

lando informed the girl he was now sharing a bed with that he was going to shower and get changed before they headed to the dinner the grid was hosting aella nodded before messaging lily, alex, carmen, kika and muni.

pop, six, squish

eyeball:
major issue guys!
lando and i have to sleep together!!!!

golfie locks:
AELLA CORDELIA MAKRIS WHAT DO YOU MEAN LANDONAND YOU HAVE SMTO SLEEP TOGETER?

lilikins:
AELLA WHAT THE FUCK????

kiki, do you love me?:
WAIT REWIND!!!

carmelita:
aella what do you mean?!!!

xandra:
?????? aella what get back here

eyeball:
WAIT I DID NOT MEAN FOR IT TO SOUND LIKE THAG SHIT SORRY!!!!!!!! zak changed landos room because he forgot i was coming to the grand prix now well we have to share a bed. lan and i are just friends besides he'd never see me that way.

xandra:
fucking hell, i had a bloody heart attack! aella don't scare us like that.

golfie locks:
i got so happy. just for you to CRUSH my dreams- you bitch.

lilikins:
just get with the boy already! aella you both like eachother.

kiki, do you love me?:
i bet by the end of the season you will be dating lando!

carmelita:
kika- that's a horrid thing to bet on they're just friends, i give it until summer break.

eyeball:
ha. ha. carm and kiks i'll have you know lan and i are really just friends! also i'll see everyone later im taking a power nap whilst lan showers!

half an hour later aella was awoken by lando. "get up lala, you have to change." he said to the sleeping girl- who in reply just huffed and curled deeper into the covers she didn't quite get unhooked from the bed. "aella come on." lando said attempting to get the girl from under the covers the girl complied with landos pleads after he took the covers off her. "fine." she said dryly as she got up and got the outfit she had picked for the dinner out. it was light blue button up dress that she paired with matching heels and bow for in her hair.  she got changed and then sat at the mirror doing a simple makeup look. aella added her jewellery- a silver necklace, some earrings her gran gave her before she passed, the rings lando had bought her over the years, a bracelet that had a star dangling from a chain on it which has the lyrics to lucky stars engraved into the band of the bracelet.

lando looked at the girl in awe, she looked beautiful. "aella you look gorgeous." he said to her with the out thinking. the girl laughed but smiled at him "thank you lando, you don't look to bad yourself." she replied. she wasn't wrong he was wearing a light blue button up top that matched her dress and a pair of dark jeans and some black trainers. aella passed the boy her phone indicating for him to take some photos of her for instagram.

@aella

@aella: felt it when erasure said "i'll be forever blue" 🩵 📸: @landonorris

📸: @landonorris

@lilyzneimer: your so pretty
|
|
|
@aella: shut up i love you

@landonorris: not a heathers caption, somethings wrong!
|
|
|
@aella: i don't think "you make my balls so blue, you hurt them badly" is appropriate norris.

@lilymhe: my girl 🩵
|
|
|
@aella: my girllllll 🩵

@mclaren: loving the dress aella, but it's the wrong colour 🧡
|
|
|
@aella: sorry but im a williams girly at heart 💔

@user394729: gorgeous
|
|
|
@aella: AHHH THANK YOUUUUUU

@user395747: she isn't even pretty + she's overhyped and defo using lando 🥱
|
|
|
@aella: fr 🥱

aella had grew used to the comments claiming she was using lando, even though she had been in the public eye since she was born as her mother was a star on hollyoaks since day one. aella had moved from the floor to the bed to lay next to lando was she wasn't wanting to ruin her new dress. the two sat in their phones with something playing on the tv that caused aella to occasionally look up from her phone and watch the tv with great interest.

a knock could be heard on the door so lando walked over to the door and opened it to be greeted by a smiling alex albon and muni 'lily' he. aella heard the sound of muni's voice and went over to the girl and embraced her in a hug. after a few seconds she then done the same to the thai boy who was stood next to lando. the four of them left after aella shut the tv down and made sure she had everything including the spare keycard along with her and landos. the group walked to the lift where muni and aella were sitting talking about exciting things that were happening- resulting in aella promising to attended one of muni's golf games.

the four walked out of the lift into the lobby of the hotel where they then waited on lily and oscar to join them. after they had been joined by the couple they all went there separate ways to the restaurant that the rest of the grid were at.