chapter 18

Heyy yall,  how are you guys doing? I hope you guys are doing well , so here is chapter 18 but I have a question.

Since the bottoms can get pregnant so that means  they have periods
Should I mention it?

Enjoy❤

The next day

( pondphuwin)

" ugh, why is there light in my face" phuwin groaned as he felt the sunlight in his eyes.

He tried to move to the table lamp but someone pulled him into a hug from the back..

Phuwin immediately got memories from yesterday.

Flashback

" ngh  ........ ugh " phuwin moaned as pond was thrusting deeply inside him.

Thrust after thrust .

Phuwins moans became louder and louder .

Pond enjoyed every second ,
Phuwins moans were like music to his ears and phuwins hole hugged around his manhood so tight.

" damn baby, this tight hole of yours is making me crazy " pond said as he trusted deeper in him.

" NGH, pond let me ride you" phuwin whispered but it was loud enough for pond to hear.

" what did you say baby?" Pond teased then flipped their position,  phuwin was now on top of pond.

Phuwin started bouncing up and down on his dick while his hands were on ponds chest.

" NGH MMM, pond your dick UGH  is fucking ngh me so mhm good" phuwin said as he bounced even faster and his moans became louder .

" mmm , phuwin what are you doing to me, you feel so good,  hugging my big cock so tight." Pond said as he held Phuwins waist and moved it up and down.

" UGH IM GONNA CUM," phuwin screamed.

" Together baby together " pond said as he quickened his thrust

After a few thrust phuwin came on ponds chest and pond came inside the condom

Phuwin fell on pond chest

" ngh, i love you pond "

" i love you too my baby phu"

And with that,  phuwin fell asleep.
So pond cleaned him and hugged him to sleep.

End if Flashback

" Shia did it really happen " phwuin said as he pinched his arm and felt pain

" ow , its not a dream " phuwin blushed to himself then he felt someone groaning next to him so he covered him self in blanket up to his eyes and faked sleep .

" ugh, oh baby and you awake" pond said as he creased his rosy cheeks and planted a kiss on them

Phuwin slowly opened his eyes and looked at pond lovingly

" good morning,  pond" phuwin said still blushing from the memories.

" good morning phu , " pond said then held phuwins chin and closed the gap between their mouths.