chapter 20

Heyy guys this is chapter 20, I hope yall liked the previous chapter and im sorry it was so short but my brain was not working soo yeah anyway this is chapter 20
Soo

Enjoy❤

At college

After first dropped khaotung off , he saw perth coming towards the entrance while holding chimons waist.

" Hello perth" first said as he saw perth approaching him .

" hello phi , how are you " perth said

" oh im fine nong, but why are you holding chimons waist you know people might get jealous" first said teasingly

" so what? Let them be jealous,  my princess chimon has all my heart" perth said as he pulled chimon closer by his waist which made chimon blush.

" Oi Mr tanapon,  whos your princess " chimon said as he broke out of perths grip crossing his hands towards his chest.

" its you princess " perth said as he kissed chimon on the cheek and ran away  laughing.

Chimon chased after him but then got tired and so did perth so they stopped and went back to first who was still at the gate.

They noticed gemini and fourth with first.

" Nong fourth!" Chimon said as he ran towards fourth and hugged him.

Gemini looked at fourth and chimon hugging and felt jealous  although he trusts fourth, then his eyes shifted towards chimon who was now looking anywhere but at chimon and fourth.

Gemini chuckled at jealouse perth,

He knew that perth and chimon liked eachother, it was almost like everyone knew they like eachother except for them.

" phi chimon , i missed you why didn't you wait for me at the gate yesterday "
Fouryh said whinning and pouting like a baby while chimon was just laughing at his cuteness

" aww, fourth i didn't wait because I saw you leave with gemini soni went with phi perth" chimon said

" oh well, let's just go to phi khaotong he's waiting for us at the other gate" fourth said as he dragged chimon zbd left gemini and perth alone with a confused face which made first chuckle at the sight  infront of him.

" you guys make me fell single although I already have a boyfriend " first said without thinking.

" HUH " perth and gemini said as they looked at first.

" im joking , but j need to tell you guys something in lunch since we will be with the kitten group" first said and then also dragged them to the back gate since joong and pond might be there.

With the " kitten gang " .

As they were waiting for phuwin and dunk , khaotong spoke.

" guys I need to tell you something but don't tell the others yet"  he said nervously.

Only fourth and chimon know that firstkhaotung are dating apart from pond who caught  them once.

" okay phi, you can count on us " chimon and fourth reassured him 

" well you guys know me and first are dating right?"

" yes , go on"

" so uhm,  im 3 weeks pregnant approaching the fourth one and I don't know how to tell first" khaotung said in a fast way which left fourth and chimon jaw dropped.