chapter 22

Heyy yall this is chapter 22, I hope yall liked the previous chapter and also thank you so much for your support 😭😭❤❤ it means so much to me to see people like my story. So this will be chapter 22 .

But before we start i have a question.

Would you guys like an omegaverse story ? And im going to include 4 main characters so 2 bl ships i will let you guys choose one so tell me in the comments ,  but I still need to read more abt it but if you want an omegaverse book just tell me.

Back to the story

Enjoy❤

Joongdunk

In the morning
( currently 9:30 am)

At the moment , joong was infront of dunks house waiting for him to go shop for suits since the wedding will be held in 11 weeks .

Joong tried to call and send messages but dunks phone was silent.

He must have forgot to turn on his phone.

While he was waiting , the same body guard that was acting disrespectful with him came and introduced himself?

" hello Mr Archen, my name is Josh im the leader of all the guards . May i help you with anything?" He talked to joong acting nice but joong could feel that it wasn't kindness it was sarcasm.

So he replied the same, in sarcasm.

" oh hello JOSH, thanks but I think I know my FIANCÉ  more than you " joong said as he was proud because Josh's expression changed into a sour one.

" if you don't have anything to say then im off to see my fiancé , goodbye Josh"
And with that Joong went inside the house leaving Josh furious outside.

'' just you wait joong, I will make sure dunks life will be miserable And I'm pretty sure I know him better than you" Josh said grinning like a physco , then went back to the gate of the house.

Flashback

( during the time dunk was in England)

The bell rang and dunk was now in the field waiting for his friends , winny and Ford.

As he was waiting,  a student came up to him shyly. He somehow looked oddly familiar.

Dunk knew what was going to happen next since he was really popular back then . All the girls even boys were crushing on him but he would reject them all . Although he doesn't want to hurt their feelings, but his heart was only beating for one person and the one and only , Joong Archen.

The student was a boy , who was taller than dunk by a few centimeters . He had brown eyes and blond hair that was parted in half.  And he wore glasses.

He stood there for a few seconds before he spoke , introducing himself.

" h- hi dunk , my name is Josh from your bio class" he said.

" oh hello josh , what can I do for you?" Dunk told him.

" i uhm I have feelings for you,  will you be my boyfriend?" Josh said nervously

Dunk knew what he was going to do which was obviously reject him , but everything he rejects someone he feels bad and wishes them to find someone that truly love them . So he told him

" oh I appreciate your feelings Josh, but I'm sorry. My heart only beats for one person. Abd its not you but I hope you find someone who will treat you right abd truly loves you " dunk said which made Josh  run away but it wasn't because of pain but dunk thought he hurt him badly.