chapter 21

Hey guys this is chapter 21, I hope yall liked chapter 20.
This chapter will be kinda interesting so I hope you guys will like it.

Before we start:

For my fellow nomnoms ( jimmysea fans) , I want to tell you there will be a jimmysea ff soon so please support the author.

The authors name: its_me_theBLgirl

Also support ' aydinatachai' her stories are really interesting especially the recent one " vampires" she's the reason I got inspired to write this book.

So please support her.

Back to the story....

Enjoy❤️

With firstkhao

( in the car after the announcement)

" * sigh* , thank god they weren't mad or anything " first felt relieved as he placed a kiss on khaotungs temple.

" mm, but you know half of them already know like pond , fourth and chimon "  khaotung said With a chuckle that melted firsts heart.

" well, do you want to head straight home or go somewhere ?" First said

" hmm, well I already made a reservation in that Italian restaurant so let's go" khaotung said With a cheeky smirk.

" oh so you prepared for us huh?" First said as he ruffled khaotungs hair which made khaotung blush like crazy.

" well ,  come on drive Mr. Kanaphan, I'm starving" khaotung said.

" ok baby , anything you want " first said and started to drive.

Pondphuwin

As they were walking towards ponds sports car hand in hand, they saw the supervisor approaching them .

Phuwin got scared and pond was confused until he spoke.......

" pond and phuwin , Mr Thomas ( the principle) would like to see you guys in the office " the supervisor said " his name is Alex)

" oh ok , we will go right away" pond said as he grabbed phuwin and walked to the office but as they were walking
Phuwin stopped and told pond.

" I have a strange felling about this p' pond" phuwin said as he held oonds hand tighter

" hey baby, are you okay  ? " pond was worried as he kissed phuwin on the cheek and his temple to make him feel better.

Phuwin blushed at ponds  new actions since all they did was fight before dating.

" im fine but I just have a bad feeling but it's okay let's go" right after phuwin finished talking,  pond got a notification from joong saying

( I'm going to use this 'font ' as texts)

Joong:

Ai' pond,  are you and phuwin also sent to the office ?

Pond :

Yeah what are you also there?

Joong: