𝗜

Chaewon slouched into the couch, boredom radiating off of her face. Unforgiven promotions had finished exactly 160 days ago - Chaewon had done the calculations. Since then, the girls had been preparing for their new comeback and, although they had been busy doing that, Chaewon still couldn't wait to get back on schedule and do what she did best: performing. Getting on stage was also the perfect chance to prove to a few haters that even if it did turn out to be that she was a nepo baby, an allegation that had arisen during Lesserafim's Unforgiven era and their preparation for their new era, she was still born and raised with talent, good looks and skills, the things those haters would never have.

"Chaewon!" Sakura yelled from the door to her, Eunchae and Yunjin's dorm. "Dance practice in 5. I heard there's some news for us."

Chaewon heard the door lock's familiar click as Sakura exited the dorm. She was now buzzing with excitement from Sakura's message. Perhaps, they were ready to get back on stage now? She slipped into some leggings and a baggy T-shirt before grabbing her mini bag and running out of the dorm.

__

Yunjin bit her lip anxiously, scanning the practice room for Chaewon. She knew it was a habit of Chaewon's to be 'fashionably late' to everything but she was still worried. Kazuha saw this and sauntered over to the girl, who was now twiddling with her fingers.

"Ah, Yunjin, you're hopeless. Chaewon will be arriving soon - no need to worry." Kazuha smiled her comforting smile which immediately calmed Yunjin down.

"Thank you, Zuha. It's so weird being separated from Cora for just a few minutes. How the hell am I supposed to thrive in life without her?" Yunjin joked, earning a grin from Kazuha.

Then and there, Chaewon burst into the practice room, her bangs flying around in her face and her bag comedically wrapped around her neck.

"Great heavens," their dance coach remarked, rubbing her forehead stressfully.

"Ah, am I late?" Chaewon asked sheepishly.

"Very, ChaeChae," Yunjin responded, laughing as she fixed the girl's protruding bangs and positioned her bag in the right place.

"Thank you, Yunjinie." Chaewon patted the younger girl's cheek before setting her stuff down and going over to stretch with Eunchae and Sakura.

Yunjin walked back over to Kazuha, who had a judgmental look on her face.
"That was hilarious."

"What?" Yunjin snapped.

"That. Yunjinie, you are whipped." Kazuha stared at her deeply as she said the word 'whipped'.

Yunjin's heart raced. She hadn't heard that word since highschool in America where people were shipped daily. Korea was definitely different when it came to love lives. In America, it was all fun and games and Yunjin had all the time she wanted to lay back and relax but in Korean it was a whole different story. Of course, she still loved her country, she just had some things she disliked about it.

"Whipped? For what?" Yunjin answered, turning around briefly to look at Chaewon laughing with Sakura and Eunchae.

"For that thing over there." Kazuha pointed in Chaewon's direction and Yunjin rolled her eyes.

"You're smarter than this, Zuha," Yunjin uttered. "Plus she's not a thing," she added, looking towards the mirror instead of Zuha's face.

"Oh, I know. I said that just to faze you. Look at who's smarter now." Zuha winked before continuing to stretch in silence.

"I never said I was smarter than you," Yunjin murmured in annoyance.

__

"Unnie can never catch a break, can she?" Eunchae said to Sakura, whilst Chaewon watched, dumfounded.