𝗫𝗫𝗩

Ever since Yunjin and Chaewon's late-night, mini chat, Chaewon had made it her mission to avoid Yunjin. Chaewon had decided to resort to this so that the feelings she had for the younger girl would eventually disappear and she wouldn't feel as suffocated as she felt whenever she was around her.

It was definitely going to be hard as they were at the Easy Sketch Shoot and Chaewon had to be professional. The Fimmies would be shooting with Americans. It would be harder, with the language barriers, and if Chaewon didn't focus, she'd ruin everything.

At the moment, she was going through her solo scene in the bathtub and the others were watching, weirdly immersed. Kazuha and Sakura had their arms wrapped together (clearly not feeling sympathetic for the people who had to watch their DA), throwing thumbs up at Chaewon every now and then and Eunchae simply smiled in awe. Yunjin was just looking at Chaewon, her stare practically piercing through the older girl's soul.

It made Chaewon slightly uncomfortable, so when the director gave her the thumbs up to take a break, she was glad and quickly hurried over to her bag where she pulled out her water bottle and took continuous sips.

From the corner of her eye, Chaewon spotted Yunjin advancing over to her and she cried internally.

"Good job, Pupu! I can't wait to-"

"Zuha, do you have any gum?" Chaewon interrupted, placing her waterbottle down, and hastily running over to Kazuha.

Yunjin blinked in uttermost confusion, but simply shrugged and headed over to the director. It was Eunchae and Yunjin's part next.

__

Chaewon had stuck around and watched all of the members' parts (and did the group dances, of course) and it seemed as if everyone was prepared for the shoot tomorrow. They would be driving to LA and, once the shoot was over, they'd be packing to go back to Korea.

Time flew by.

They were all at this restaurant now, that specialised in fried chicken and meat seeing as their manager had offered to take them as a special treat before they left for Korea the next day. Chaewon felt skeptical at first, wanting to just chill at the hotel, but, once fried chicken was mentioned, she immediately agreed.

She was instantly cured of whatever she was feeling earlier when they stepped into the restaurant and the aroma of fried chicken wafted into her nostrils.

Chaewon couldn't wait to eat.

They sat down at a table and, luckily, Chaewon managed to sit next to Eunchae, avoiding Yunjin once again. The younger girl, opposite her on the table, looked crestenfallen, but attempted to hide it as she scrolled through the menu's varying options.

Yunjin, obviously, was perplexed and slightly downcast, which you couldn't blame her for. Chaewon, the person she was the closest to, was avoiding her for no reason and she wished she knew why.

Yunjin exhaled. She didn't want to think about that right now when the majority of them were having fun.

"Huh Yunjin! God, that was like the fiftieth time I called you," Eunchae exclaimed and Yunjin laughed sheepishly.

"Sorry. What do you need?" she apologised.

"Could you tell the waiter our orders when he comes by?" Eunchae queried and Yunjin nodded.

"Sure, just tell me them now."

Yunjin smiled as she listened to her groupmates' orders (plus her manager) and she recited them once the waiter came around. Only a few minutes later, the waiter came back, carrying all of their food and placing it on the table.

They all thanked the waiter and immediately tucked in, barely talking to each other as they enjoyed the food. As Yunjin was eating hers, she saw a girl with black, silky hair and round, brown eyes enter the restaurant.

Just like Minju.

Yunjin sighed and stood up.

"Where are you going, Yun?" Kazuha asked and Yunjin grinned.

"To the bathroom. I'll be quick!"

And with that, Yunjin walked off, following the supposed Kim Minju over to the corner of the restaurant.

"Minju, is that you?" was what Yunjin asked.

The girl turned around in shock and, not really to Yunjin's surprise, it was Minju.

"Oh, Yunjin, just the person I want to see," Minju said, smiling rather brightly, and Yunjin's whole body tensed.

"I don't have time for your sarcasm, Minju. What are you doing here?" Yunjin questioned and Minju pulled a confused face.

"Sarcasm? I wasn't being sarcastic. I sincerely wanted to see you. That's why I came here."

Yunjin was the one who was confused now and the tension she held in her body, left.

"Why would you want to see me? Isn't it Chaewon you wanna see?" Yunjin snapped bitterly and Minju chuckled.

"You are partially right. I only came to America to patch things up with you and Chaewon. I've already talked to Chaewon and now I'm here to apologise to you."

Yunjin froze in shock. Kim Minju was going to apologise? Well, her day certainly took a turn for the better.

"Go on then," Yunjin teased and Minju chuckled.

"If I knew you were gonna get this big-headed, I wouldn't have tracked you down. Well, here it goes. Huh Yunjin, I'm sorry. Really, really sorry. The way I acted? Childish. I was just blinded by love. Could you... forgive me?" Minju blabbered and Yunjin smiled.

"You're cute when you're sorry. You're forgiven." Yunjin pulled Minju into a hug and, once they broke out of it, Minju suddenly smirked.

"Now, be honest with me - since we're cool - you like Chaewon right?" Minju asked, throwing Yunjin off guard.

Yunjin, with bright, scarlet cheeks, nodded. "You caught me."

"You two would look amazing together. I wish you the best, Yunjin! Bye!" Minju complimented before turning on her heel and walking out of the restaurant.

Yunjin smiled and, unbeknownst to her, Kazuha was there, watching her smile, giddy in love. She had gone to check up on Yunjin after she had realised she'd gone the wrong way to the bathroom and had caught Yunjin confessing to her feelings for Chaewon.

"Checkmate!" Kazuha exclaimed, a little too loudly, and Yunjin's head gyrated to face her.

"K-kazuha? You didn't hear that right?" Yunjin stuttered, her face bright red once again.

"Unfortunately for you, I did! You like Kim Chaewon! I knew it! You can't hide these things from me, Yun. I'm Nakamura Kazuha!" Kazuha praised herself, acting rather infantile if Yunjin had a say.

"Don't tell anyone, please!" Yunjin begged and Kazuha simply stuck her tongue out and ran back to the table.

Yunjin was done for.