𝗫𝗩

"Do you really love me, Kkura unnie?" Kazuha asked, breaking the silence between the two.

They had found somewhere more private where they could talk more about their feelings without hundreds of people breathing down their necks. Yunjin and Eunchae had gone back to the hotel to facecall Chaewon so that was that. Sakura had dreamed that she would have confessed to Kazuha somewhere prettier like Brooklyn Bridge, her first choice. But she figured out it didn't really matter. What mattered was that she had finally done it. She had finally confessed.

"Why are you doubting me, Zuha? You're always doing that. I need you to know that I do love you."

"I do know that, I just-"

"I need you to really know. To get it in your system because it's true. I love you. But, do you?"

Kazuha blushed and nodded timidly. "I thought it was quite obvious. The way I got jealous when I heard of the New York boy."

Sakura chuckled. "Quite. But I wanted to make sure."

The older girl took the younger girl's hand in hers. She sighed. They stayed like that for a few more minutes before Kazuha piped up. "So what are we?"

"Whatever you want to be," Sakura simply replied and a smile appeared across her face. "But I'd prefer it if you were mine."

Kazuha hugged the girl immediately. "How could I say no to that?"

"Should we get going then, Zuha?" Sakura suggested, after a few minutes of adoring each other.

"Sure. Oh, but one thing." Sakura looked at the younger girl, perplexity evident on her face.

Catching her off guard, Kazuha leaned in and kissed Sakura before rushing off to the hotel. Sakura just chuckled and followed her inside.

It felt good to be Zuha's.

𓅦

"Called your girlfriend?" Minju questioned, head resting on her hand.

Chaewon cocked an eyebrow. "Girlfriend? Oh, Minju, stop being so petty. Huh Yunjin is not my girlfriend."

"You say that but you obviously don't mean it." Minju tutted, rolling her eyes in irritation.

Ever since that huge argument they had had, Minju's love for Chaewon had only grew larger. And her hate towards Yunjin had done the same. She couldn't bear to even hear her name without wanting to rip apart one of Eunchae's plushies that had been lying on the couch since she had arrived. It was horrible. Sometimes she'd even result to just laying in bed and absolutely cry her eyes out. It wasn't healthy but it was better than being angry.

"I do mean it. Oh, God, I hope they're all alright. They haven't called me in ages!" Chaewon vociferated tempestuously, tapping at her phone.

"Am I not enough company for you?" Minju piped up, fighting back the urge to grab Chaewon's phone and snap it in half.

"Of course you are but I have to check on my members. Stop guilt-tripping me, Pepe!"

Chaewon wrapped her hands around Minju's waist and placed her head on her shoulder. Minju blushed copiously and caressed the older girl's hand softly. Just as they were having a moment, Chaewon's phone rang violently and Minju knew exactly who it was. "Yunjin?" she inquired, clenching her teeth.

"Yes... are you OK with me taking this, Pepe?" Chaewon asked hesitantly.

"Fine, whatever," was the response she got and Chaewon immediately ran to her room and shut the door.

"Huh Yunjin, you finally decided to call?" Chaewon sassed after she answered the call.

"Sorry, Pupu, some stuff was happening so-" Yunjin sounded apologetic but Chaewon didn't care.

"Like?" she replied briskly

"Kazuha and Sakura like each other but they're so oblivious. I caught Sakura practising how to confess at like 2:00am and she said it was for a New Yorker boy. Kazuha heard and was obviously heartbroken. Then, the next day, Kazuha was so standoffish and she had her RBF on."

Chaewon winced. Kazuha's RBF was no joke.

"Sakura noticed this and thought I told her about the guy when I literally was so close to not waking up at all. Anyway, in conclusion, Sakura confessed in front of hundreds of confused New Yorkers and they just came back from their 'chat'."

"Do you reckon they've put a label on their relationship?"

"Most likely. They were both smiling like crazy when they came back and Zuha has something to tell me."

"Oh, forget about those two. How about you and Eunchae? Are you sleeping now? Is Eunchae eating well?" Chaewon persisted.

"Woah, woah, too many questions," Yunjin said in English, her American accent never failing to make Chaewon laugh.

Stood outside of Chaewon's room was Minju. She had eavesdropped way too many times but she felt like she had to. It angered her that Yunjin could easily make Chaewon laugh like that. Had she forgotten about the IZ*ONE moments? The times Minju was the funny one?

It's fine, she said to herself, It's not over yet, Huh Yunjin.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter! I was lowkey in a rush. I'll update again over the weekends. Bye! (Please let me know if there's any crazy mistakes lol).