𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜

Chaewon woke up abruptly and began to take in her surroundings. It took her a few minutes to acknowledge where she was and that was thanks to the loud roar of the plane engine. Immediately, she wondered how long she had been on the plane to the US. Slowly, she arose from the bed she had been sleeping on and quickly turned it back into the sofa it was a few hours ago.

As if she was a spy on a top secret mission, Chaewon tiptoed over to the cockpit of the plane. She knocked on the door softly and it opened almost instantly. One of the pilots smiled at her warmly.

"Plane ride's almost over, Miss Kim. Just half an hour left!" The pilot informed cheerfully.

"Oh, thank you. And Chaewon is just fine," Chaewon responded before shutting the door and running back to her sofa, in silence and embarrassment.

She had just realised she had went into the cockpit with drool rolling down the corner of her mouth, hair resembling a bird's nest and in her unicorn onesie. Chaewon slouched down in her seat before perking up. Another thing she had just realised was that she was soon landing in NYC! Chaewon smiled brightly before running off to the bathroom to get ready to reunite with her members again.

𓅦

"How come you aren't packing, Eunchae? We're leaving to Korea this afternoon," Kazuha informed, blinking at the girl who was laid on the bed.

"Our manager said we're staying longer. Apparently we got invited onto a few more American shows," The maknae responded and Kazuha groaned.

"I've already started packing though!" Kazuha complained and Eunchae shrugged.

"That's your problem, Zuha. Next time, wake up early so you can listen to our manager's daily announcement."

Kazuha gave Eunchae a death stare but instantly switched up when Sakura came in.

"Hi, Zuha!" Sakura greeted, walking over to her and sitting down next to her.

"Hey, Kkura!" Kazuha responded, her cheeks a rosy pink and a sweet smile plastered on her face.

Eunchae wanted to vomit. "Yunjin, can you stop these two from flirting in front of my precious, innocent eyes!"

"You're not innocent, Manchae," Yunjin sassed as she skipped into the room. "But, seriously, you two quit the eye-flirting. It's nauseating."

Kazuha rolled her eyes. "Just because Chaewon's not here doesn't mean you need to be such a Grinch, Yun."

"Grinch? I love Christmas!" Yunjin protested but sighed afterwards. "Forget it. Did our manager tell you what other shows we got invited on, Eunchae?"

"The Jimmy Fallon Show is the only one she mentioned," Eunchae replied and Yunjin screamed in shock.

"The Jimmy Fallon Show? I love that show!" Eunchae shot the girl a concerned look. "We could tell from that reaction, Jen."

Yunjin chuckled sheepishly before a crestfallen look came across her face. "Too bad Chaewon unnie can't be on the show with us. She's unfortunately stuck with Kim Minju."

Eunchae sniggered and Sakura turned to face Yunjin. "Are you jealous?"

"No! Why would Huh Yunjin be jealous?" Yunjin responded quickly, trying to play off her earlier disappointment.

"Wait, I don't understand - Chaewon's isolation time ended a few days ago. I'm confused on why she's still in Korea and not here with us," Kazuha perked up, joining in on the conversation.

"Minju probably persuaded her to stay longer with food or something. You know Chaewon - super gullible but super adorable too." Yunjin sighed passionately and Eunchae cocked an eyebrow.

"Don't let Chaewon unnie hear that. She'd annihilate you," Eunchae commented, receiving nods of agreement from Petalz.

"Look at the maknae giving me advice. I'd listen but I don't care." Eunchae ignored this impudent remark and continued doing nothing.

It was clear their conversation had come to an end.

𓅦

"Unnie, over here!" Chaewon waved at her clueless manager, who took a few seconds to recognise her, before bolting over to her.

"Chaewon! I'm so glad you're clear of the flu now! I managed to persuade the girls that they were going to appear on the Jimmy Fallon show and a few other ones so we're going to be staying for three more days!" Chaewon's manager exclaimed, cupping Chaewon's cheeks with her hands. "How have you been?"

"Great, unnie! Uhm, I wanted to say I'm sorry for being all angry with you when you took me to get a diagnostic test. I can see now that it was for the best. I feel much better!" Chaewon apologised and her managed chuckled.

"I'm glad you've come to your senses now, Chaewon. Now, let's head to the hotel - this surprise is going to be epic!"

Chaewon grinned and, gladly, let her manager drag her to a taxi.

𓅦

"I'm starving," Eunchae said, after a little while of just being quiet.

"Should I text our manager to pick up some fried chicken and cheeseballs?" Sakura offered and Eunchae nodded enthusiastically.

Sakura laughed at this and texted her manager immediately. "There. She should have time to get the food."

"Thanks, Kkura unnie!" Eunchae replied gratefully.

As she was thanking Sakura as if she had just cured her of a disease, the door to their hotel room opened and their manager walked in, empty-handed.

"Oh, unnie? Did you not manage to see my message? Where's the food?" Sakura questioned and her manager shot her a bewildered look.

"The food? It's right over here, see?" she responded and gestured at the door.

Standing in the doorway was none other than Kim Chaewon, carrying their chicken and cheeseballs, and smiling like crazy.

Sakura instantly ran over to her, then Eunchae, then Kazuha and, at last, Yunjin, who hadn't realised the commotion until very later on.

"Pupu!" Yunjin exclaimed and the five of them hugged whole-heartedly.

This was it. Lesserafim was truly and actually back.

A/N
They're reunited again! So, the next few chapters are going to (FINALLY) focus on Purinz's growth. When I started this book, I said to myself I wanted to write a slow burn but I think this is a bit too slow (💀).