PART 2 ( past )

Mrs Kim : it started with when I had a happy cherishing family, we used to live happily when one day when y/n was 3 years old, I suddenly got a call...

FLASHBACK to 10 years
Mom POV

I was playing with y/n and others were on a mission when I got a call

Mom: Hello who is this?

?? : Hello ma'am is this Mr heeyungs sister?

Mrs Kim : y-yeah what happened? ( worried )

?? : I'm calling from an hospital your brother got in an car accident .

Mrs kim: W-WHAT I'm I'm co-co-coming. ( crying )

That time my family entered in the living room and saw me crying I told them that and we went to the hospital when we reached there....

Mrs kim: do-doctor what happened to my brother.

Doctor : I'm sorry we couldn't save him.

There I go I started crying that time I didn't notice that my family my kids and my husband didn't have single tear in their eyes but they were attached with him .

But that time I couldn't cope with anything he was the only one rather then my husband and kids my parents died in plane crash.

" 3 weeks after funeral "

These days was hard to cope with but I gained the power one day I was going towards a meeting room in my home where only mafia purpose things are discussed I was not a mafia because I was too scared of these things but I knew my family was they told me already my brother was a mafia he had his own gang .

I was going to knock the door but what I heard stopped me on my tracks.

jin : we did great this year. ( smiling like a Sycho)

Suga: yeah I feel great after killing that b*strad heeyung ( smirks )

All except dad, suga: yeah fr

Dad : but make sure your mom doesn't get to know that it was not an accident we killed him.

I was listening to all this tears started to form in my eyes as I said I was not that strong so I decided to run away from there

I went in y/n room, dress her and myself in rainsuit because it was raining, I took our passport and some important clothes packed all the things in the bag and tied it around me and pick y/n up.
luckily my room was on ground floor
So I jumped out the window and went to backdoor where was no guard and I successfully ran from there
I came here I did many job then started my own business then a company to give y/n the life style she deserves she is a diamond in mah life
My and y/n identity is still hidden from the world no one know who I'm because I hide it and that how I live...!

End of the FLASHBACK
End of Mom POV

I reached mah company and wore a mask and went in..!

Some where in SEOUL (SOUTH KOREA)

The Kims house

Some people with serious faces were eating their food quitly their dark aura can give shivers to any one the house which was filled with laughters back then was in dead silence now
When someone broke the silence

?? : any reports ( cold )

?? : No dad ( cold )

Mr Kim : it's been 10 years and you are still saying it suga ( shouts )

J-hope : what can we even do dad (soft)

Jennie : we are trying to find them from years we still don't know what happened with them their passport is isn't here now.

Mr Kim : ( sigh ) ( leaves the table )

Bangpink POV
( In mind )

Where are you mom, princes

We then left for our university and office

Author pov
After they left them every one in the Kim house got silent and cold and about maeknae line they got rude and cold .

Back to US

Y/n attended her classes and now were with her friends in the garden when she got call from her mother

"On call"

Y/n : yes mama.!

Mrs Kim : y/n I wanted to tell to something

Y/n : yes I'm listening..!

Mrs Kim : princes we are going to Korea....!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do you think why Mrs Kim agreed to go korea?
Well

" everything you see can't be always the truth "

1meowfics1