" part 18 " 2ND LAST

Author POV.

It took a while for y/n to reach her secret mafia base. She wore a mask and went inside the base, every guard present there bowed to her while she directly went to the hacker's cabin .

The cabin's door got jerked open, startling Sia ( the hacker ) . When she saw y/n there she got up and bowed to her.

Y/n stood in front of her while staring straight into her soul.
With that intense stare sia started to shiver thinking about y/n got to know the truth. (Which is right)

Y/n : Sia can you find Kim's information again for me!

Sia : su-sure queen but why did you n-need that?

Y/n : DO AS I SAY!

Sia : y-yes queen.

She went to her laptop while shivering to find that information and as we know what she did!

Sia : que-queen it's saying they got separated from their mother and sister due to some reason!

Y/n : and what's the reason?
( she said leaning on the table while tilting her head )

Sia : th-they had a massive argument because of someone!

Y/n : who?

Sia : I can't de-detect it!

Y/n : Is this the information you told me before?

Sia : y-yes----.

As she said that y/n snatched the laptop from her and started to find the information herself.

Yeah she is a hacker too but not as good as professionals, that's why she assigned them.

She started to broke the codes which Kim's had set  for security, as the codes were hard she was having a difficulty to broke them but at last she did it.

She started to read that silently and widened her eyes.

She shot her eyes up and glared at Sia with her blood shot eyes.
She pressed the security bell to call guards.

Sia : m-ma'am what are you doing  .

The guards came.

Y/n : take her to the basement.
( she said without any emotion )

Sia : WHAT?

The guards grabbed her.

Sia : no wait what I did? No queen, listen to,listen to me!

Y/n : you betrayed me and you know I hate betrayers, I HATE THEM. You know what, I trusted you but you broke it by INTRUDING someone in my business ! And you know the consequences of that.

Sia : I'm- I'm really sorry please give me a chance I will make it right!
( she said while kneeling in front of
y/n grabbing her leg )

Y/n : guards kill her  .

Sia : no no NOOOOO , you can't do that , you can't do this to me pleaseee---
( the guards dragged her out )

The guards dragged her out and y/n again started to dig into the information.

Meanwhile in bangpink mansion.

Maknaes went to hyung line except Jungkook , maknaes wasn't still talking with Lisa or jungkook.

They came there and saw Hyung line working on their laptops.

Jimin : ahmm hyungs and noona , can we have your attention for sometime?