Bonus 🦋

" Princessss get back here ! " said by a beautiful lady running behind her slightish silly sister .

" unnie I told you I won't drink that disgusting thing "  she said laughing and running around the mansion.

" come on y/niee you are 24 years old now " said by a woman who watching her kids running around ! "

Y/n : But mom I'm Still kid for you guys right?

Lisa : yes you are! You are our princess. Ok don't drink that but come here.
( she said smiling Mischievouslly )

Y/n : Nope! I ain't getting in your trap anymore!
( she laughed and started to run away )

She was running with Lisa running behind her when suddenly someone catched her !

She bumped into into him.

Y/ n : ouchh! Who placed a wall in here!

?? : I'm not a wall princess!
( he said softly )

She looked up and saw her 2 brothers there!

Y/n : jungkook oppa! Jimin oppa! 
( she hugged both of them tightly )

Y/n : when did you came back, you said you gonna come in evening !
And where's eunha and minu unnie?( their wife's )

She said and looked around!

Yeah everyone got married there except  y/n!and few of them have kids too! And half of the married one shifted abroad and half is in Korea, like jungkook, Jimin,Namjoon, jisoo, Jennie are in  different countries and taehyung , Jin, Lisa, rosé, suga,  j-hope are in Korea.

Because of their businesses they had to split up and of course they are married too, it was difficult for them to leave y/n again  but they just moved out 3 years ago! 

They all left mafia after the reunion even y/n left cause she reached her destination already, y/n is a business woman . Now they are a happy and grateful  family! And to spill the tea y/n is getting married tomorrow, with the love of her life ! That's why they  are here!

Jimin : yeah they are here too! They just ----- !

Minu ,eunha : helloooo princessss!

Y/n ran and hugged them both!

Y/n : I missed you guys soo much!

?? : didn't you missed us princess?

Y/n : oppas, unnies I missed you too!

They did a group hug!

Y/n : well I'm angry with you guys!
( she said pouting )

All : why?
( they said curiously )

Y/n : you know Lisa unnie is better than you all , she came here 2 days ago and you are arriving now!
( she turned to the other side )

Jin: aww our y/niee is angry on us. We are sorry we had so much work y/niee but don't worry we came here for 3 months!

Y/n : really?
( she said being excited )

Y/n : but what's the benefit? I'm getting  Married tomorrow! And will move out from here!
( she had slight tears in her eyes )

Remembering this everyone became sad!

Mr & Mrs Kim came and hugged y/n.

Mr Kim : don't be sad princess we will come to meet you and you can come here when ever you want this is your home!

Everyone else nodded having sad and happy tears in their eyes!

To break the sad atmosphere there jungkook asked something.