FINAL " LAST PART "

bangpink pov.

They were alive And our princess was in front of us all this time? We were so shocked that we couldn't process anything that time! This means mom told her that dad died in a car accident and she didn't have siblings? That's too much mom........ Let's see how far you can take our princess now!

But now we are trying to find them, we can't hack y/n's phone right now.It's secured but how?

There's literally something mom is hiding.

Taehyung : damn it!....... I knew she was alive .

He smashed the glass on the floor causing it to break in pieces .

Rm : taehyung! ...... Calm down.

Taehyung : How can I? Lisa I told you naw that day ! That I saw her in that mall. IT WAS TRUE  .

Mr Kim : what? What are you guys talking about?

Jennie : Have you seen her before?

Taehyung : dad I saw her on our meeting Day in the mall,  she was on the opposite side , but when I checked the information I didn't found anything!

Jisoo : Why didn't you tell me?

Taehyung : I was confused myself!

J-hope : but ----

Suga : GUYS......... !

All : what?

Suga : I - I just found something!

Jin : What  did you find suga?

Suga : MOM -  MOM is a...... Leader of a mafia group!

All : WHAT?
( shocked )

Mr Kim : but... But she was scared of these things, then how?

Suga : The thing is when I first tried to find it, it wasn't showing anything but now it's all in front of us.

Jungkook : soo , are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Suga : yes, someone is trying to help us!

Lisa, rosé : but who?

Jimin : we have to find it as soon as possible.

Mr Kim : but now we need to find y/n and Yeo-been, she ----

He was cut off by the loud noises of people screaming and gunshots.

We all looked at each other and took out our guns and went out. ( as they were in maknaes private school room )

We were fighting with the unknown men , god knows who sent them, we killed a lot of them , but suddenly the hall was filled with unknown gas and we all became unconscious  .

Let's go back to y/n.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n pov.

U will be thinking who helped them get mom's info?

Yes it's me, I allowed them to hack that,By just clicking a button.  At least this can help the situation I'm stuck in, I didn't think this was going to happen! I hope they find us and clear all the things.! Now it's upon them I did the things I could.

Now I know I can't do anything after going back, she will shift us from our home to an unknown place and will not let me go out without tons of security. She will Restrict my phone so I can't contact them.

I'm so exhausted Right now.

I got up and went towards mom.
SHe looked up and her eyes were red from Crying, she was looking exhausted too. My heart shattered in pieces seeing her like this, I'm sorry mom but I had to get my family back. A happy one.