This is fun

"Ouch !", Mix said as he fell on his butt.

He had been training hard to get used to the mafia life but he was quite off. Earth had assured him that the training would take time so Mix was trying his best.

After he was done for the day , Mix goes to find Earth who was sitting in his room sorting some paper. Mix knocked at the door and then came in.

"Hey, I was wondering where are those two guys ? ", Mix asked.

"You mean Off and Gun ? They are on a mission right now , a fun one ", Earth said as he laughed in his mind.

"What's so funny about it ?", Mix asked.

"I gave them a house with only two bedrooms that to in an LGBTQ+ locality", Earth said.

"They are gonna hate you for that ", Mix said.

"I don't mind that , what I am curious about is who is going to sleep with who. You know , I overheard one of their conversations before they left. Apparently , Tay and New both have dated Gun in the past ", Earth gave Mix the gossip.

"Wait what really?!! So like are any of them still in love? Is there a love traingle between them right now?", Mix questioned.

"That's what I want to know!!! Who is Gun going to sleep with. New his first love or Tay his latest love, or would he just switch to Off", Earth said , increasing the suspense.

"Aren't you concerned that they wouldn't focus on the mission , being too occupied by these kinds of things", Mix asked.

"Not at all , they are the best of my gang , nothing can make them mess up a mission , I have my full trust in them for this matter ", Earth said.

.
.
.

"There won't be any redo's go !", Gun said as Tay and New face each other with utmost seriousness.

They both sigh together before saying ,

"Rock , paper scissors !!!"

"Yes !!!!! I won !!! You rock , rock !", New said in glee as he held out rock while Tay had scissors.

Tay fell to the ground as a great defeat had come to him.

"They are crazy ", Off whispered in Gun's ear.

"You should be the last person saying that", Gun whispered back.

"Ok , so Gun with me, Off and Tay together", New said happily as he took the room he wanted and started to arrange his things.

"Well that solves it , everyone unpack and rest for four hours and then meet here for dinner", Gun said as everyone dispersed.

After four hours all the boys started to get to the table. Gun was arranging the dishes while Tay helped him.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow?", New asked.

"We have it free till this week. The infiltration starts from next week", Gun said.

"Why so ?", Tay asked.

Gun just looked at Off waiting for him to answer.

"The association , Fin have a trillions worth brand named Elite. That brand is going to have it's 100th anniversary two weeks from now. To celebrate it , the brand is hosting different events one week before the anniversary. That's when things get busy and we can find loop holes.
We all would be infiltrating the place in different ways. One of us would be getting into their main factory , one in the main company , and the other two in the private homes of the left and right Fins ", Off said.

"Wait what ! Private homes ? Who is going to go there ?", New asked astonished.

"I would go to the Left Fin and Gun to the right Fin ", Off said.

"How do you plan on getting inside ?", Tay asked.

"The left Fin family are hiring male servants since one of the child's has shown an interest in men. Basically he is gay and wanna see his options. As for me , I would be interviewing to tutor the youngest daughter of the right Fin family ", Gun said.

"Isn't that too risky though ?", New asked.

"We are on a mission any way , the stakes should be high ", Off said with a wide smile.

"Well till then , all of you should enjoy yourselves ", Gun said.

"We can do anything ?", New asked.

"Anything , as long as it is within the law",Gun said assertively.

.
.
.

"Why are we doing this again ?", New questioned.

"Because we can , now what was it again this one ?", Tay questioned as he hits the accelerator and the car goes forward.

New holds onto the door for dear life as Tay leaves the accelerator and the car comes to a stop.

"Well anyway to start off you put on a seat belt", New said.

"Oh right", Tay said as he puts the seat belt. New sighs, just praying that he survives to live the next day

After few short scoldings Tay starts to drive on the street much to New's disapproval.

"Have you gone mad? Drive carefully!!", New yelled as Tay over took another car an inch away from crashing.

"I like this , this is fun", Tay said as he rode much above the speed limit.

He sees a light almost turning red so he accelerated but right before he could cross he sees another car infront.

"Shit!", Tay yells as he hits the break and the car stops with a bump.

" No no why did you stop, hit that guy, hit that other guy also, go and crash into a tree, it's not like any of them can die, only we both are the mortal ones", New said with heavy sarcasm.

"Fine fine got it", Tay said as the light goes green and the car starts to fly again.

Another break was hit closer to crashing into a bush.

"What happened, why did you break is not like we have to reach home alive", New said.

" Hey I know i am not the person you trust the most but please, trust me here, I won't let you die", Tay said with earnest eyes as he and New made eye contact.

"Ok, fine", New said.

Tay smiles as he turns the car slowly and presses the accelerator at an average speed.

The car started of normally till it turned back to a rollercoaster.

"We don't have to fucking race with death!!", New yelled.

Tay gets on an expressway and basically goes crazy with his speed.

"Forget it, by the speed we are going not even death can catch us", New said.

After a full round of the place, the duo reached back near to the house.

"You know what, i am getting off. I love life, so now you can ride at whatever speed you want I couldn't care less. Go crazy", New said as he got off and went back into the house.

He goes to his room and texts Gun.

New
Why the hell did you leave me with this freak, I felt like I took a death ride and came.

Gun
I told you he drives people crazy

"Who are you texting?", Off asked as he looked at Gun laughing.

"New, seems like him and Tay are having fun", Gun said.

"Hmmm, well I got the Cochella tickets we can go at the end of the week, and here is the rest of the information on Fin", Off said as he handed Gun a paper.