Bunch of idiots

"Sir I am done with those boxes should I move these as well ", New asked heading towards the new boxes that just came in.

"No don't touch those, those are for special guests. You go and order those things there", The manager said.

New grew suspicious. He goes to do the the task first assigned to him and then heads somewhere secretive with no cameras, he takes out his tablet and messes with the security system and ruins the CCTV footage. Then he switches off the lights making everyone panic. As chaos increases he opens one of the boxes secretly and he sees something very interesting. The box was full of empty bottles and few weapons.

New grabbed one of the bottles and closes the box, fixing back the tape as if it was never opened. The bottle had mustard written on it but it was transparent and there was only yellow/dark brown air inside.

.
.
.

"Could this be like a signal air for them to attack", Tay thought as the duo waited for Off and Gun to return back to the house.

There was a knock at the door. Tay goes to open it and sees the girl from next door along with another thing girl.

" See it's normal, even they are dating", the neighborhood girl says. Tay and New are very confused.

"They could just be very good friends", the friend said.

"Guys can you please kiss and show her that the same gender can actually fall in love and that it's normal. I am tired of explaining in words, i need her to see a real life example", the neighborhood girl said.

New who also reached at the door panicked.

"So like we kiss like right now", Tay said.

"You can can't you, you guys are dating", The girl said.

New and Tay gulped as they slowly started to move their heads towards each other. The two girls watched in awe as those two had a kiss which slowly turned into a passionate makeout session.

"The heck are you both doing", Gun said as he and Off walk to the front door.

Tay and New break off of the kiss. The neighborhood girl explains the situation.

"That's not really a good explanation. What you are showing her is just an expression of lust. Love is more than that you know. Love is just spending time together, doing things you love and your partner loves. If you feel you can spend your whole life with that person without caring what happens then that's love", Gun explains.

"Exactly the way I feel with Gun", Off comes in.

The other girl preferred this explanation and the girls leave as the duo entered the house.

"Guess you really are falling in love with me, you didn't object to my words this time", Off teased as he received a flying slipper to his face. 

"Hey Gun this is what I found in the factory. They are meant to be for special guests. The box even had few weapons and this air", New said.

Gun examined the bottle.

"Gosh they are a bunch of idiots", Gun said.

"Why what is that ?", Tay asked.

"This is mustard gas , it's hazardous and used in warfare also known as Sulpher gas. They would want to use this on our gang to end them ", Gun said.

"Why is that idiotic ?", Off asked.

"Well you would know if you read history ", Gun remarked as he kept the bottle in a closed container.

"This was once used in a war and low and behold , the air started moving the other way and the country that used it only suffered the damage. This is actually a pretty dumb idea because you never know which way the air would flow ", Gun said.

"So what should we do ?", New asked.

"You have any idea , when these would be transported to those special guests ", Gun asked.

"Three days from now. I saw a file in the office named mustard , the people said it was special mustard for particular clients. They had to be transported in three days from now ", Tay said.

"Well then , we have three days to destroy all this ", Off said.

.
.
.

"Really they are gonna be back soon ? That's nice to know ", Mix said with happiness in his eyes.

"Yeah they said they found the enemies main attack system and they would destroy it soon. Guess what they would do it on the companies anniversery as well so it's going to be epic ", Earth said.

"They are so cool, I wish I can become like them", Mix said.

"Don't worry you are getting there. To be honest I was surprised when I first saw you train. By your body you looked like you already knew alot of combat but it seems like I misjudged you ", Earth said.

"Yeah that happens , I seem naturally bulk so it could be a bit misleading ", Mix said.

"Well anyway , you will get there soon. How was training today ?", Earth asked.

"Tiring ", Mix replied as he sighed and held his shoulder which was aching.

"Aww , my boy seems very tired I guess ", Earth said as he started to massage Mix. Mix moaned from time to time to tease Earth which made both of them laugh.

"Earth , can I ask something ", Mix questioned.

" Sure go ahead ", Earth asked.

"How do you trust your men so much ? How are you so sure that none of them would betray you ?", Mix questioned.

"What makes you ask that ?", Earth questions.

"Well when I was younger I had made this friends group. We all were very close. We supported each other through thick and thin and I thought we would never leave each other's side but when I got in trouble. They all left me alone. I was abandoned and never looked back at. I found it really hard to trust after that , that's why I get inspired by you. You trust your men so well ", Mix said.

"Everyone needs to put in a little trust. Of course it can be broken but that is life. Nothing works out if you can't trust others. People might think that being alone makes you strong but it doesn't. You are only strong if you stick with your people and keep everyone together", Earth explained.

"Have you ever been betrayed ?", Mix asked.

"Never , a big reason for that is trust itself. If you trust others and make them comfortable they would do the same to you. I don't know why those people betrayed you when you were there for them , but let me tell you one thing, no one over here would betray you. If they do , you come to me and tell me , I'll teach them a good lesson ", Earth said as Mix laughed.

Earth then kisses the back of Mix's neck and hugs him tightly. Comforting his little boyfriend that he is going to be alright from now on. No one would hurt him anymore and if anyone would try he would always be there to save him.