Julian Lopez- Night out/ Sweetea

Tonight me an the Sweetea boy's were gonna go hang out with Jc Caylen I am dating Julian an am Logan's older sister by 1 year

Making my way out of me an Julian's room I saw the boy's chilling on the lounge so I sat next to Julian What time we want to leave -Julian asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

6pm -Logan said Ok -I said That mean's in 30 minute's -I said Is everyone wearing what they want to wear -Frank said Yeh -I said which was Jean's a Sweetea hoodie an van's.

It was time to leave we were taking Logan's car I hopped in the passenger with Julian in the driver seat who was the driver.

Soon arriving at the bar I got out of the car an shut the door. Walking to Julian I grabbed his hand which he smiled at me an wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

We walked inside the bar an got a drink I got Vodka an Redbull the boy's were all playing the arcade game's while I just sat an watched an drank my life away.

Hearing footstep's I looked up an saw Julian walking toward's me You alright bub -He said Yeh I'm fine I feel bad for drinking but it does taste nice -I said It's alright babe your with me so I'll take care of you ok -He said Thank you -I said leaning up he laughed an kissed me.

Julian went back to playing game's an I looked at the entrance to see a man with a stream walking toward's us I grabbed my phone an played it.

Babe -Julian yelled to me What -I said looking at him he waved me over so I walked over to him Jc this is my girlfriend Y/n Babe this is Jc -Julian said Nice to meet you Y/n -Jc said shaking my hand Nice to meet you Jc I love your video's an stream's -I said.

We were all sat at a table Y/n do you have any sibling's -Jc asked Yeh I'm actually Logan's older sister -I said sitting on Julian's lap with him putting his arm around my waist.

Oh shit how'd that go down -Jc asked "I was fine with it Julian's a great guy the most adult one as he is the oldest here an I want my sister to be happy an he give's her all the happiness in the world an she make's him happy to their definitely forever" -Logan said Aw thank's bro You'll find the right girl some day -I said patting his shoulder.

That's so cute -Jc said Anyone else taken -Jc asked Danny but it's private -I said :Yeh I like to keep it private all people need to know is I'm taken but them 2 are otherwise: -Danny said pointing at me an Julian.

What do we do -Julian said :They make out alot their alway's in the room doing thing's: -Danny said I mean yes that's true but look at him he's fucking hot so of course I'm a fuck him but I'm with him for his personality an how he love's me -I said.

Chat agree's with you Y/n -Jc said Thank you chat for agreeing with me on who the hottest man is -I said Thank's babe -Julian said No problem -I said giving him a quick kiss.

"Bro let's go to a karaoke bar" -Logan said :Ooh yeh: -Danny said Their's one walking distance like 5 minute's away -Jc said Let's go then -I said.

We walked out of the bar holding onto Julian because apparently I was stumbling I was on my 5th drink.

Arriving at the karaoke bar I showed my Id to the bouncer he cleared me an I walked in with Julian all the boy's we're in an we found a booth at the front in a corner.

I sat down next to Julian What do you want to drink babe -He said Another Vodka Redbull -I said Stay here -He said Yes boss -I mumbled.

Turn's out we were singing that night I mean we are at a Karaoke bar. Logan went to the person an wrote his name down Oh god embarrassing.

Julian came back with my drink Thank's babe -I said No problem -He said I drank my drink Alright next person up Y/n Mendoza -Lady said I looked around Your a cock sucker -I said pointing at Logan.

Walking to the lady What song -I said Hallelujah -She said Fuck -I mumbled. I got to the microphone an the song started so I started to sing.

Everyone watching Julian smiling Logan was in tear's I kept singing. Finishing the song I breathed everyone cheered an I walked back to the boy's I smacked Logan at the back of his head What the fuck was that Logan -I said "Ow I'm sorry" -He said laughing.

That was amazing Y/n you can sing holy shit -Jc said Well yeh but I didn't think anyone knew now let me get drunk I'm pissed -I said Babe when we left to go film we forgot a battery so we came back an you were singing -Julian said Oh -I said Yeh well remember your shit -I said downing a shot.

Logan an Danny decided to do a duet I was still calming down it's not the fact that everyone heard me sing it's the fact he didn't ask me like if he asked me I would've done it.

Resting my head on Julian's shoulder You ok -He said rubbing my shoulder I'm drunk an happy but I just want you to know that I'm ok with me singing but if he just asked then I would've done it, it take's courage to do what I just did -I said looking at him I know bub but he's proud of you an want's people to hear your voice an you were sounding amazing -He said.

Thank you -I said leaning You want a kiss -He said Yeh your looking really good right now -I suddenly slurred an yep I was drunk. Putting my lip's to Julian he put his hand on my cheek an we continued to make out I entered my tongue as he did to.

After our makeout I wish we were at home -I said into Julian's neck Why -He said You know why -I said He smiled. It was time to leave as the bar was closing.

Walking outside I stumbled into the bouncer Oh my I am so sorry -I said laughing All good -He said Catching up to the boy's.

We were all laughing an standing around until a guy came up an pushed Frank out of the way Ay ay -I said The guy came back an Frank an him soon did a rap battle but then the guy took Frank's hat an ran off.

Ay where you going Pussy -I Yelled "Y/n calm down" -Logan said The guy came back an him an Frank started to push eachother I ran in an stopped I drunkenly slapped the guy in the face don't ever lay your hand on him again -I said pushing him back.

We were walking back to the car Julian had his arm wrapped around my shoulder as he thought if he let go of me I would knock someone out.

Reaching the car we were gonna go to the beach Jc an Julian hopped in the front seat an I sat on Logan's lap we arrived at Jack In The Box an their stupid system's were out.

This is why I eat Chick Fil A -I said Shut up -Frank said As I laughed. No this is why you eat Julian's dick -Danny said As everyone laughed Can we stop talking about my sex life thank you it's to do with me an Julian not you guy's that can't even find lover's so shut up -I said getting mad as I was drunk.

Pulling upto Jc's house I climbed out of the backseat an laid on the floor Jc can I ask you a favour -I said Yeh sure -He said It's what 2am were all drunk could we crash we will be quiet as were just gonna go to sleep then leave in the morning -I said Uhm let me ask my roomates even if it's my house an I absolutely understand -He said Thank you -I said.

Jc came back outside Come on in guy's -Jc said all the boys cheered. Walking inside Jc's house This is nice -I said Thank you -Jc said.

Here's some blanket's an pillow's I'm off to bed night guy's -Jc said Night Jc -We all said. Me an Julian got the lounge, Julian took his shirt off while I put it over my underwear an walked out of the bathroom.

Climbing on to the lounge Julian hopped in I gave a kiss good night an soon fell asleep.

The End.