Alex Johnson- He leave's for his Mission

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Waking upto an arm around my waist I sat up an realised what today was Alex was leaving for his mission I started crying an got out of bed

Waking upto an arm around my waist I sat up an realised what today was Alex was leaving for his mission I started crying an got out of bed.

I got changed into my day outfit an walked out of the room I saw JJ Hey J -I said He walked over an hugged me I picked him up as we walked up the stair's an their stood Becky I waved as I set JJ on the lounge

Becky sat down on the lounge an I instantly clung onto her an cried in her shoulder JJ on my lap Becky rubbed my back.

Footstep's came from the stair's an I soon felt Becky move cause I had fallen asleep soon arm's wrapped around me an a kiss was placed on my head.

I sat up an saw my leg's on Alex's lap he saw me an smiled an I instantly burst into tears an wrapped my arm's around his neck he clung onto me.

I'm gonna miss you Alex -I said crying into his shoulder he rubbed my back I'm gonna miss you to baby I love you so much -He said Alright guy's It's time to go -Greg said I stood up an ran downstair's to get Jayden.

Seeing him I hugged him an we cried in eachother's arm's he walked up as I grabbed one of Alex's jacket's which was his nike jacket an I put it on.

Walking up the stair's I saw Becky filming she pointed to Alex who was putting his jacket on I hugged him an cried he kissed my head an hugged me back.

We got in the car an I laid my head on Alex's lap his arm went to my hair an played with it.

Arriving at the church I stayed back so the family could say their goodbye's Jayden was the last one an I watched Alex pick him up an I silently cried Becky had her arm around me crying to.

Jayden hopped down an now it was my time I patted J on the head an he clung onto Becky I walked upto Alex Hey baby -He said.

One more -I said looking at him Come here -He said as I jumped in his arm's He held me by my thigh's an I cried in his neck he was also crying.

I looked up an saw the family had given us space I looked at him an wiped his eye's Alex you have made me so proud baby I love you so much an I'm gonna miss you so much 2 year's without you your gonna be 21 or 22 an just know I'm with you every day -I said looking at him.

He was crying I love you to baby I'm gonna miss you so much -He said leaning in I leaned in an kissed him he pecked my lip's one more time an setted me on the ground Come on baby -He said putting an arm around my shoulder I put mine on his waist.

We made it to the family Alex give me your phone -I said He did I saw it was a picture of me I smiled an found the picture while adding a text to the lockscreen.

"I love you baby I miss you so much just know everyday I'm thinking of you an your cute self I miss your cuddles an your kisses an when you tuck me into bed an you allowing me to wear your clothes if you ever need someone I'll gladly answer your call's I may cry for a week or 2 or a month but I love you so much baby"

I gave him his phone back an he saw the message Thank you bub I love you to -He said pecking my lip's I'm gonna miss you -He said hugging me I gave my last hug an kiss.

We watched Alex walk away while waving he blew a kiss to me an I caught it I put an arm around Jayden an we cried while walking to the car.

2 year's later...
During the 2 year's without Alex I've left school an now work from home Colton went on a mission for a year to Tampa Florida so I missed my other best friend for a year, I moved in with the Johnson's as I am of legal age an I didn't want them to be lonely.

I had also taken the time to step in for Becky an Greg an get JJ ready for school an take him to school an pick him up so I can distract myself an they've loved my company.

Yes I have been able to talk to Alex for special occasion's my birthday, his, christmas, family's birthday's, an on day's he had off.

Today was the day we all were excited for the day Alex was coming back we had to wake up early as his flight was in early which was 4am but I didn't care I wanted him in my arm's.

We had just loaded into the car Jayden asleep on me an me asleep on the window. Arriving at the church I got out of the car an held JJ's hand.

Waiting in the cold we soon saw Alex I had tear's in eye's Becky nodded to me Really -I said Go for it honey -She said I bolted toward's Alex he let go of his luggage an held his hand's out for me.

I jumped in his arm's an he caught me Your back baby -I said I'm back bub an I'm never leaving you again for that long -He said putting me down he put his hand's on my cheek's and kissed me I kissed back I love you so much you know what kept me through those long year's -He said What -I said He showed the same lockscreen on his phone I smiled an hugged him.

Turning around I waved for the family to come over an they sprinted over I stepped back an we all did a family hug we all cried I was wrapped around Alex an we soon got in the car.

Arriving back at home we got out of the car an brang the bag's into the house we decided to head back to bed. We walked into our room an got into bed I clung onto Alex I'm never leaving again baby never that long never ever -He said kissing my head.

The End.