Ben Roth- Broke Down

Waking upto my alarm I grabbed my phone an turned it off rolling over to see Ben snoring I chuckled an kissed his lip's probably making him stop breathing

Ben woke up an looked at me Sorry -I said laughing What did you do -He said looking at me I kissed you an u accidently stopped breathing -I said crying from laughing Oh so me dying is funny to you -He said tickling me No of course not -I said laughing I grabbed his hand's Go to sleep I have to head off to work -I said getting out of bed.

Opening the blind's to see snow Can I take the Raptor -I said Yeh I'll take the Subaru -He said Ok an were sleeping at the shop -I asked Yeh so I will take the stuff -He said Ok Let me change an I'll pack a backpack -I said.

After changing I packed a pair of legging's, 2 of ben's shirt's, jumper, cardigan, under garment's, jeans an sock's.

I walked out of the bathroom with the bag packed Here you go -I said showing Ben the bag Ok what time you finish -He said 10pm -I said Wow well drive safe I'll have my phone on so call me if anything happen's -He said I will -I said.

Sitting on Ben's lap Alright love you I gotta go -I said Love you to -He said kissing me which I kissed back. Grabbing my bag Love you -I yelled Love you to -He yelled back.

I walked outside instantly hit with the freezing cold my lip's started to shake so I ran to the garage an opened it Oh it's so cold -I said hoping in the Raptor.

Turning it on I put the heater on Oh that's so much better -I said I said taking off my beanie an my scarf. Arriving at work I parked my car an turned it off.

Walking into work Oh my god it's freezing out their -I said Yeh their's meant to be a snow storm -Leslie said Fuck -I said What's wrong -She said I've got my boyfriend's Raptor an that snow is gonna end in the fucking tray -I said groaning just back the car up cause we have the shelter over the shop -Sierra said Oh your right -I said.

Grabbing the key's I ran outside forgetting to put my 2 jacket's on I climbed into the truck an reversed it quickly getting out of the car I ran inside Oh my god -I groaned.

It was currently 9pm I was so tired an no I'm not tired enough to fall asleep behind the wheel. Y/n you can go -Leslie said Really -I said Yeh take tomorrow off you've done alot -She said Thank you -I said.

After I grabbed my think's I ran to the car an hopped in turning it on putting it into drive I drove out of my job.

Suddenly the car went limp mode No no -I said putting my hazard's on an pulling to the side of the road I saw it was a 20 minute drive still Fuck -I said.

I dialled ben's number an put the phone to my ear No Answer I dialled Cj's no answer next Ryan Nope.

Looking at my phone to see how long it would take me to walk an hour Fuck It -I said Putting my beanie an glove's on I left the Hazard's on an got out of the car Locking the car I got to walking.

I shined my torch onto a property an I soon saw the Subaru an Tesla this is the one I most likely had hypothermia. Knocking on the door it soon opened to Ken an I barged in.

An fell to the floor in the bar area Oh my are you ok -Ryan said I shook my head no Babe oh my god what happened -Ben said coming to my side Why are you so cold -He said.

The Raptor broke down I called half of you an none of you answered so I walked an hour here so much for leaving your phone on -I said glaring at Ben Babe I'm so sorry my phone died I just went to put it on charge -He said.

Standing up I- I'ma go take a shower then head to bed -I said stuttering Come on I'll take you I'm gonna head to bed to -Ben said.

We walked upstair's Here you go babe -Ben said taking his shirt off an giving it to me Thank's -I said. After taking a nice hot shower I walked out of the bathroom an to me an Ben's room my lip's were stuttering as it was cold coming out of a hot shower.

Making it into the bedroom Ben was in bed an I pulled the blanket back an climbed in wrapping my arm's around ben's waist an my head in his neck.

Go to sleep bub -He said playing with my hair What about the car -I said We will go get it tomorrow what did you do with it -He said looking at me I put the hazard's on an locked it -I said.

That's perfect I'm so glad your ok -He said Mhm -I mumbled I love you -He said love you to -I said he kissed me an turned the lamp off an we were snoozing away.

Waking up to something making a noise I opened my eye's an saw Ben rummaging Ben -I said sitting up Oh sorry babe did I wake u -He said sitting next to me Kinda -I said.

Were gonna go get the Raptor -He said Ok -I said We will bring it back an this bed is so shit that we'll go home tonight -He said Thank god Like I love you an the boy's but I miss my bed -I said Totally understand -He said.

The End.