Ben Roth- Putting my girlfriend's car in the air

Coming home from work Ben -I yelled no one I checked my phone as I walked into the bedroom to see a text from ben Hey baby could you pop over to the shop "I want to hang with you as normally I'm home when your asleep an I gotta leave tomorrow".

Texting back that I was on my way I got changed an grabbed the truck key's as Ben had taken my car to get serviced. Hopping in the truck I drove out of the driveway to the shop.

Pulling into the shop the boy's were all outside I parked the truck next to the lambo an got out. Hey boy's -I said shutting the door Hey Y/n -they said Hey baby -Ben said coming to me Hi -I said pecking his lip's.

Ok so baby we did something at the track an we want to show you -Ben said Of course -I said as we walked outside to the truck I climbed in the back seat with Micah, Ken an Evan Here's your blindfold's -Ben said Ok -I said putting mine on.

Alright were here -Ben said as everyone got out Ben took my hand an helped me out of the car he walked me somewhere Ok take off your blindfold's -Ben said.

I took mine off an looked around nothing Their's nothing -I said Look up baby -Ben said standing next to me I looked up to see my Range Rover Sport on a pole in the air.

Ben what the fuck -I yelled Is this your way of saying where done because you know I have to drive to california this week -I said No No baby I still want you -He said holding my hand's I pushed him back Ben get that off right now an if you say the crane left an can't come back were done -I said hopping in the truck.

I sat their an the door soon opened Ben hopped in an grabbed my face as we were in the backseat Baby I'm sorry it wasn't my fault though -He said Ben it is though you got the key's an drove it here an agreed -I said Yeh your right but would you actually break up with me -He said No but no sex for a year -I said smirking he opened the door Boy's call the crane -He said Alright -Ryan said Hah -I said smiling as I slid out of the car.

Oh now your happy -Ben said putting an arm around my waist Well of course an I wasn't gonna stay a year away from you -I said I knew that -He said But is my car serviced -I said Yes -He said Ok now I can drive away from you -I said he looked at me shocked Hey do I need to fuck you right now -He said Well you can if you want -I said Tonight baby -He said as the crane came.

My car was soon out of the track's an on normal grass I took the key's an ran an jumped on my hood I'm so sorry baby -I said kissing the hood. Getting in the car Who's riding in this luxury -I said Me's were heard an everyone soon hopped in Well except Ben he had to take the truck.

I parked my car at the shop an got out walking inside Ben was sat on the lounge I walked to him an sat next to him I put my leg's over his lap Hey baby -He said Hi -I said laying my head on his shoulder Is your car ok -He said Mhm -I said I will run through a video with the boy's you can join us an then we can head home ok -He said tapping my thigh I nodded an kissed him he smiled.

The End.