02

CHAPTER TWO
RULE #1
NEVER ASK LEEANNE FOX OUT ON A DATE

      Laughter erupts at the table as Jimmy told another joke. The group had gathered in a booth drinking beers and rum, enjoying each other's company and relaxing. They decided against partying as they had work tomorrow and it was already late, mania ended about an hour ago now and getting drunk wasn't on anyone agenda.

"Ooh, guys let's send a pic for Annie, she'd love it." Stacy announces.

"Let's show her what she's missing out on." Jesse jokes.

Going into various poses, Stacy quickly snapped a picture and sent it to Leanne, not surprised by the quick reply she smiled, "Annie says hi guys."

"Tell her come down here and greet us to our faces." Becky points at Stacy.

"You know she ain't doing that girl." Jesse replies.

"Why not?" Jey asks.

"Our girl is a home body, besides work or to buy books, you ain't catching her out here." Jesse elaborates.

"Nothing wrong with being outside." The Uso brother retorts.

This time Jesse shrugs, "girlie likes her peace."

The conversation was interrupted when Liv damn near screamed. "This my song! Come on come on!"

The blonde, tipsy, shot out her seat pulling along Jesse who grabbed, Becky who held onto Bianca, who took Stacy, as each woman tried to stay in their seat Liv managed to get them up and out the booth.

Dragging them to the dance floor she danced whipping her hair like crazy causing the group of guys left at the table to laugh.

A notification caught Jimmy's attention; he started down at the screen that was still open to Stacy's phone.

A picture of Leeanne came up with her in the bathtub, her hair was combed up in a wet bun surrounded by soap, the green clay mask on her face as she pulled a silly face for the camera, causing Jimmy to snort.

"What is it?" Randy asks hearing him.

"Just a picture of Leeanne in her bathtub." Jimmy answers turning off the phone and keeping it in his pocket for when Stacy returns.

"Speaking of Leeanne, what's her deal man?" Matt stresses.

"What are you talking about?" Seth raises an eyebrow.

"A couple weeks ago, I tried talking to her and it was cool at first bro. But after a while I asked her out on a date, and she totally didn't even give me a chance. Now I know I might not be everyone's type bro, but I got a heart. And she crushed it before I could even give it to her. Totally sucked bro." Matt ranted taking a swing of beer left in his bottle.

The table went silent before erupting into laughter.

"Rule number 1 bro. Never ask Leeanne Fox out on a date." Randy pats his back, filling him in on what he clearly didn't know.

"Why, something wrong with her?" Jey asks, he knew about the rule before when Jimmy mentioned it some years prior, but he was a relationship then and didn't really care to hear what they had to say about another woman. He never asked for any explanation on it until now.

"Not visibly, mentally probably, she just doesn't date anyone. We all tried it, down to the NXT guys, nobody's bagged her." Randy answers.

"You all, plus NXT duded tried and nobody got her, at least once?" Jey reiterates shocked.

"About right."

"Yeah."

"Yup."

"The guys even started a little bet on it. Ten bucks if you can hold a conversation with her for more than five minutes, fifty for exchanged numbers, five hundred if she accepts a date with you, nine hundred if she goes out with you twice, eleven hundred for a kiss and jackpot five thousand if you sleep with her." AJ explains.

"Nobody's gotten past ten bucks." Jimmy adds.

"Damn, how long this bet been going on for?" Jey asks, shocked by the bizarreness of the challenge.

"About five years now, started in NXT she was there for three years and two years on the main roster." Montez who was in NXT around the same time as Leeanne tells him.

"Ain't no way all y'all manage to slip up on her for five years uce." Jey shook his head.

"Dude the girl is like stone, before I started dating Becky, I asked her out and I couldn't even finish my sentence before she said no." Seth tells his story in a warning tone. 

"She is no joke man, one strike and you're out." AJ says.

"Man, y'all trippin' it can't be that bad." Jey refused to believe, the story was too crazy, and the bet was going on for too long for it to be something true.

"If you're so sure, why don't you try?" Randy challenges.

"Yeah Uce, you never did, let's see if you got it." Jimmy agrees nudging his brother.

"Man, neither have you." Jey sucks his teeth.

"I'm married, I'm out by default." Jimmy shrugs.

"What you scared off her. Come on give it a shot, the worse that could happen is her saying yes." AJ says making the table laugh.

"One shot man," Cody looks at Jey.

"Man, you know what. I'll do it, Imma show y'all it's not so hard." Jey says determined.

"Alright man, you're in." AJ says.

"What's you going for, five-minute convo, date?" Randy asks.

"I'm going all in." Jey smirks.

"All in?" Jimmy looks at his brother with a disbelief smile.

"No way you're gonna pull that off." Seth scoffs.

"I got one shot right, I'm gonna make it count." Jey nods to himself.

"She's gonna eat you alive dude."