16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
IMPAULSIVE

           Leanne's role as champion requires much more than just wrestling in title matches but also being the face on the division as a representative for the company. This means that she'd have to do photoshoots, magazines, meet and greets, interviews outside of WWE. She'd basically become the poster child for the women's division.

The higher-ups of WWE all agreed that she had a good look, was in good shape and handled herself well enough that they could rely on her to do these kinds of deals or events.

This is what Leanne had been doing all morning. From one interview to the next. Right now, she sat in the car, in the back seat as a producer drives her to the set of 'IMPAULSIVE'.

Impaulsive is a podcast hosted by Logan Paul and his partners Mike and George. Logan had signed a deal with WWE to be on the show and be featured in matches. This new connection led to WWE superstars being featured on the podcast.

As they pull in the drive way of his house, Leanne's phone rings.

"Hey." She answers knowing who it is already.

"Hey, what's up mama?" Jey replies.

"Just got to set for 'IMPAULSIVE'," She tells him, stepping out the car and closing her door.

"That's with that Logan dude right?" He asks.

"Yup, I got a segment here and then I'll be at a meet and greet." She tells him.

"Thank God, I've been here for a hour now and it's boring without you ma." He says.

The woman laughs softly, "you missing me Jey."

"Would it be unprofessional if I say yes." He retorts.

"Yes but I'll allow it since we gotta be joined at the hip for now." She answers.

"Then yeah, I'm missing you." He replies, the answer making her smile.

"I'll be down there in about forty-five minutes to an hour." She tells him.

"Alright, I'mma leave you to it, see you later mama."

"Bye."

Hanging up she'd rushed into a make-up chair for some touch ups before being guided to the set of IMPAULSIVE.

"Please welcome our first guest, the WWE Undisputed Women's Champion, Leanne Fox." Logan introduces.

"Hi, hello, hello." She greets them.

"Wow, you are more gorgeous in person." Logan compliments.

Deciding not to respond, Leanne smile the pair as they go into conversation.

She props her title on her lap as a producer fixes the mix for her to speak.

"So I'm sitting here and besides you," she motions to Logan, "I have no idea who any of you guys are."

"Oh, I'm Mike, co-host and basically right hand man for Logan." Mike sits up smiling at her.

"I'm George Janko," the man next to her says.

"Nice too meet, you guys." She waves at Mike and shakes hands with George.

She looks back at Logan as they now get into conversation.

          "I love carrying around my title honestly, because I'm not out here busting my but to hang it up in a closet no." Leanne states, they had gotten into a conversation about how Leanne's NXT run was compared to now.