14

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
FRIEND

Onscreen:

With the title around her waist Leanne walks onto the stage getting a pop from the crowd.

Standing at the beginning of the isle she stands there calmly wrapping her title and lifting it up high.

The crowd cheers for her making her smirk at them.

"The Women's Champion gearing up for her first title defense." Micheal says.

Standing there proudly she winks at the camera when her music changes.

Usoooo!

The crowd pops, everyone in shock. "Jey Uso?!" Micheal shouts.

Mainevent Jey Uso is now is your city's!
It's just me Uce

The Samoan ran out hype as ever slapping hands with the fans.

Leanne keeps a smirk on her face as she stands next to her looking at her with a grin.

Nodding her head she begins walking down the isle as Jey continues interacting with the crowd.

"Leanne told Jey he had one opportunity to be out here with her." Micheak states.

"Jey taking that opportunity here tonight and I'm surprised Cole that Leanne is even fine with it." Corey adds.

"Never in my years of commentary would I think that Leanne Fox and Jey Uso would be out here together." Micheal says dumbfounded.

As they approach the ring, Leanne walks first onto the steps up to the apron.

Jey goes to the stop rope but still himself coming back down and sitting between the ropes.

Wiping her feet on the apron she slips through the ropes that Jey opened, bending down slowly, her eyes locked onto Jey's the entire time.

With the red gear she wore tonight, whistles and cheers were making its way through the crowd as Jey started back at her in awe.

Snapping out of the temporary trance Jey blow out his cheeks and climbed up the ropes to do his signature waves to hype up the crowd.

The energy and atmosphere of the arena was through the roof, Leanne looks up at jey seeing the smile and joy on his face.

One thing that Leanne always loved to see is when fans connected with a wrestler and loved them, the energy they bring when they do was one that could never be matched.

Leaning on the ropes in her corner, Jey climbed up the ropes on her side waving again before coming down and standing on the apron.

His entrance changed and Liv Morgan's played.

The blonde got a positive reaction from the fans, flipping her hair off her shoulder.

She climbed into the ring sitting between the ropes waving her fingers gingerly at the crowd.

Leanne walked her like a hawk from her corner, a focused and powerful glare that drilled through Morgan's head.

As Samantha Irvin climbed in the ring, Liv's music cut, and the lights went low focusing the spotlight on the ring.

"You got this mama, get her, one and done." Jey spoke encouraging words in Leanne's ear.

"One and done." Leanne nods, she turns her head to look at him, a grin spread on his face.